interrogation #4: steven stones

Equestria girls universe 2 at 8:30 am in canterlot high school, vice principal Artemis office

Vice principal Artemis staring down at his desk to see paper with list of four people know about ash and Serena relationship for a moment until he heard a knock on the door by someone is outside of his office.

Vice principal Artemis: "comes in."

The door begin open really backward wide to reveal rosewood with stern expression on her face, "sir, there someone who want talked with you because he knows ash Ketchum and Serena Yvonne, he's from mossdeep city, hoenn in Pokemon universe 3." Vice principal Artemis replied back to her with kindness, "good, send him in please." She give nodded her head on cue for the person enter the office with them to reveal hoenn Pokemon league champion, Steven stones with little bit happiness as he approaches in front of his desk while rosewood closed the behind her.

Vice principal Artemis: "what's your name, sir

Vice principal Artemis: "what's your name, sir."

Steven: "Steven stones."

Vice principal Artemis: "take a seat please and start interrogation shall we."

He begin sit down in black leather chair having staring down with him along with rosewood right next by his side at 2 feet while holding both pen and notepad, vice principal Artemis begin to speak, "so Mr. Stones, how do you know about ash Ketchum and Serena Yvonne relationship from your universe."

Steven: "their relationship is really bad when she killed clemont, Bonnie, iris, Trevor, and the rest from kalos and unova region."

Vice principal Artemis: "how ash react when he see her killing them like shock, fear, anger, sad or anything."

Steven: "he don't care at all as different person maybe Serena brainwashed him as her perfect and protection boyfriend."

Vice principal Artemis: "really."

Steven: "yup, then grace took her home for protection in 3 months from crime while ash at alola region to attend school and enter alola pokemon league."

He give out disappointed sigh as pulled out desk drawer to grabbed something quick and push his drawer back, he tossed one pictures in middle of desk show Steven with shocking expression on his face to see 1st picture of grace Yvonne with three sharp scratches on right side of the face. When vice principal Artemis begin to speak again since last month of Thursday midnight at Yvonne house with grace got killed by  half-human and Half-cyborg with razor shape claw and including squashed her fletching on the wall hard. I believe he got a person with him to kill rhyhorn in his sleep, then Serena join them instantly and disappear without a trace in the whole kalos region."

Steven: "does know ash about this."

Vice principal Artemis: "we think believe he has been kidnapped by ravees at the airport to went somewhere, then after that his mom and Mr. Mime got killed by unknown deadly paid assissan and professional and sneaky thief grabbed his whole stuff inside his bedroom without making a mess or anything."

Steven: "I hope you and your friends from the heads of section find him soon including Serena Yvonne too."

Rosewood: "don't worry Mr. Stones cause Dr. Burns make a cure for her with the help of Dr. Fate as normal girl. Rumor has it about Serena actually show up at school on Monday lately but don't make suspicious from everyone in school about Serena whereabouts until further notice."

Steven: "okay, thanks for telling me that, sir, oh captain sentry told me about original Serena is normal as half housewife and half serect agent of section 17 anyway."

Rosewood: "good, she continues kung fu lesson with her new student, Reggie sentry at Springfield elementary school backyard at 11:00 am."

Steven: "good for her."

[New chapter is out for tonight]