long neck sighting

Aot 2 universe 12:15 pm

Outside of wall Maria in northeast side with rainbow dash, griez, his girlfriend, niccolo, apple bloom, and sarah Ackerman place firewood on back of the cart by chopped several trees inside the woods.

Rainbow: "where you and blizzard storm having fourth date at anyway on Monday night."

Sarah: "artisan bakery at cortondo city in south province, paldea region at original pokemon universe."

Niccolo: "that's other me and the rest right now for dinky having pokemon battle against iono on Sunday."

Lemon: "that's right dude."

After they placed firewood on back of the cart and was about to get some more with griez turned around cause his eyes wide and open mouth of shocking cause he saw something of disbelief when lemon zest place one hand on her boyfriend right shoulder and said, "what's wrong babe?" He point his finger forward to show everyone as they saw of surprised to see long neck dinosaur walking by in twelve feet away from them.

Niccolo: "i-is that a dinosaur, guys?"

Lemon: "yup, he probably escaped from Isla zebra in equestria to coming here instead."

Griez: "it's so beautiful in my life

When they approach the dinosaur very close and stop when brachiosaurus called echoed off through the forest in the surrounding to amaze everyone, quaquaval, gallade, axew, and hisuian arcanine watching it stoods on it back leg to reach the leaves on tip top of the tree before dropping back down, shaking the ground surrounded them.

Griez: "amazing."

Rainbow: "you think that amazing, we got t-rex on Isla zebra too."

Griez and niccolo: "SAY WHAT!?!"

Original pokemon universe

Uva academy 1:15 pm

Both arven and nemona at school store together just wondering around bit until they heard a voice by rj, "what's up dudes." They turned around to see Robert james enter the store with patrat, captain eldian, and bunnelby then nemona said to them with kindness, "hey guys, you three need something." Robert replied, "just me, dudette. On Monday midday I'm taking you two at mesagoza city yoga center doing yoga."

Arven: "I'm not very Reflexable, Mr. James."

Rj: "that's alright my dude."

Nemona grab right leg and place back of the head to leave speechless of surprised from RJ, captain eldian, and arven bit to see that except for bunnelby and patrat, they passed out on the floor when she place her leg back on the floor.

RJ: "you did yoga, dudette."

Nemona: "yup, since 7 yrs old with my mom."

Captain eldian: "pretty impassive kid."

Arven: "(thought) I'm so in love with her right now."

[New chapter is out for today]