debut of armoredgreymon

Pokemon universe 3 at 2:30 pm

Sandgem town, sinnoh region- professor rowan laboratory back ranch

Both of reiner and greymon at left side of the forest in 20 feet away to professor laboratory while being accompanied by commander magath, professor rowan, his assistances, baxcalibur, lechonk, and sanji for Reiner doing dna digivolve with graymon for first time while in his armor titan form.

Reiner: "you guys step back from us because this transformation will kill you."

Professor rowan: "of course Mr. Braun."

Kuzo: "I want to see armored titan look like."

They begins step back a minute and stop in 13 feet away as Reiner clamped down on his hand for blood to squirt cause burst into lighting make powerful sound sandgem town through twinleaf town with little bit shaking.

Johanna: "what in the world?!?"

Barry: "woah!"

Palmer: "it's coming from sandgem town I believe."

When the smoke cleared to reveal armor titan that surprise professor rowan and his assistants see armored titan for first time.

Lechonk: "oink!"

Greymon walk up toward armor titan to look up see armored titan is fifthteen meter tall then him, its 30 meters and said, "are you ready for dna digivolve, Mr. Braun." Reiner replied with agreement grunts to him when red digital circle magical appears above them in 22 feet inches away as they begins to glow orange and red aura inside of them and they flew up in the sky toward circle with twirling around to each other in a second and went through circle make shine really bright in few seconds and faded away to reveal new transformation of greymon and armored titan to reveal armored bidgelal tyrannosaurus-like titan creature with armor like segments more harden skin and has armored titan size. He begins to speak with greymon and Reiner Braun, "armoredgreymon!"

Male assistance: "that's dna digivolve transformation I ever saw."

Sanji: "it's greymon ultimate level, armoredgreymon. He can use it for Titan pokemon only."

Commander titan: "you said it sanji."

[New chapter is out for tonight]