1st day of super fist training

Uva academy schoolyard at 11:30 am

Kate at the academy battlefield staring down at the three robotic dummies like look baby face bebop, and the shocker while wearing  section 23 workout shirt, shorts, white socks inside of tennis shoes, and her hair got side ponytail and being watched by dawn Cerise, Paul, Zeke Yeager, dictator clavell, Paul's iron hands, Paul's torterra, nemona, and hassel, Chloe cerise holding her adopted daughter in her arms, and four repair droids.

Dawn: "begin kiddo."

Kate begins to glow light aura inside of her that surprised dawn and hassel as she called out her 1st super fist move, "super fist of chemistry: proton ball!" An appear of proton on palm of her hand begins firing straight to one robotic dummy quick and give out medium explosion.

Torterra smile surprise: "torterra."

Nenoma patted at left side of torterra shell nicely and said, "I'm very surprised too, buddy."  Then Kate begun to glow again and called out another super fist move, "super fist of chemistry: being crushed by 40 ibs chemistry digital scales."  An 40 ibs chemistry digital scales magically appeared above two robotics dummies for a second and coming down fast to crush them underneath that Stoke from iron hands, director Clavell, Paul, and hassle bit when digital scales disappear to reveal pieces of robotic training Dummies when director Clavell snaps his fingers for repair droids as Kate walk up to them and dawn said with surprise, "good job out there kiddo."

Kate: "thanks Admiral cerise."

Dawn: "tomorrow same time in this schoolyard doing kung fu lesson with me."

Kate: "yes ma'am."

Paul felt tapping on right shoulder by someone and turned around to see director Clavell with another Tera orb with ice Tera shards on palm of his hand and said, "this is for you, my boy, it's Tera orb when you toss it above your pokemon turn into terastallize." He grabbed tera orb from dictator nicely and said, "thank you sir." He replied, "you're welcome and try it out for one of your pokemon to face Zeke Yeager." He look at iron hands and torterra with worried expression on his face, "I'm gonna choose electrike it's pretty easy go against Zeke pokemon, that's okay with you two." Both of them nodded pride of response for Paul choose electric to face Zeke pokemon.

Dictator Clavell: "they're agreed with you, my boy."

Nenoma: "yup."

Paul: "what kind of pokemon you going to pick, Zeke."

Zeke: "fuecoco."

Dawn: "good thinking little dude."

[New chapter is out for today]