zeke meet alola guardians

Schoolyard 1:55 pm

Zeke staring down at his Marley yellow wristband on his palm for a moment until he felt hand on right shoulder by unknown person and turned around to see nemona, Rosa,Shane, arven, and Ms. Raifort smile on their faces.

Arven: "are you okay little buddy?"

Zeke: "I'm fine arven just I'm gonna burnt my wristband into crisps because I don't need it anymore."

Nemona: "it's right thing to do that, little dude and say goodbye to awful memories from hellhole Marley at your former universe for good."

Shane: "yup."

Ms. Raifort: "indeed."

He walked up for a bit to drop wristband on the grass and pulled out his pokeball to call out his pokemon, "come out, fuecoco!" It released fuecoco very close to wristband begin turn around at Zeke with curious look on his face.

Zeke "use little bit of ember on my wristband, buddy."

He nodded his head to agree with Zeke and turned around at wristband begin ude ember on it start to burning quick burns into crisps make Zeke very happy to his wristband gone into dust by ember for a moment they heard strange chirp by unknown pokemon when they look up in surprise to see alola guardians begin hovering down a bit and stop in front of them at few feet away.

Arven: "no way

Arven: "no way. "

Shane: "it couldn't be."

Ms. Raifort: "it's the Guardians of alola region."

Nemona: "wow this is amazing to see guardians of alola up close before."

Rosa: "what they doing here from alola region, Ms. Raifort?"

Kapu kokeko pointed Zeke z-ring on right wrist to hint Ms. Raifort and she said to them with surprise, "I think alola guardians change Zeke z-ring into black z power ring so he can use perform various z moves and three signature moves." He like that idea so he took his z-ring from his wrist when kapu use his magic to levitate z-ring from his palm straight toward in front of him begin closed with z-ring and doing dancing to power up so he pass to another one, another, and another one after that for a moment when tapu fini spit out to reveal Zeke new power ring who begin floating back down on both palms.

Nemona: "that's amazing little dude, you can test it out at the city battlefield tomorrow midday against me at 10:15 am."

Zeke: "sounds good to me."

Equestrisa girls universe 2

Canterlot high school 1:15 pm

Butterscotch grab something inside his locker for 4th period along with hisuian growlith for a moment until he heard a voice behind him at 5 feet, "Mr. Breeze." When both of them turned around to see pokemon professor lyra heartstring standing behind the portal of her study room in mlp original universe.

Butterscotch: "hi professor, you need something."

Professor heartstring: "how do you like help me and other assistances with pokemon at my back ranch tomorrow at 10:00 am."

Butterscotch: "of course professor, I happy to."

[New chapter is out for today]