explore duckburg

Duckburg at 9:35 am in ducktales original universe 1

Pieck, colt, fuecoco, zappy the iron bundle, and Pikachu explore the city to cheer Pikachu up and forget about his former pokemon trainer

Pieck wearing pink tanktop with a green strip that show her midriff, demin shorts to cover above belly button, white socks, and white and red sneakers. Blue hairclip and pocketbook around her neck.

Colt wearing sleeveless regular orange shirt, blue camo shorts, and white socks inside red air Nike shoes. Red velvet backward cap on his head.

Colt: "wow this city look great I ever saw."

Zappy: "deli."

Pieck: "you said it colt."

Pikachu still sad with ear downs while standing right next to pieck and thinking about ash Ketchum, until wild nuzleaf walked up to them toward Pikachu who offered an oran Berry cause Pikachu ears goes up and became very happy as he grabbed oran Berry from nuzleaf nicely and begin eating it.

Colt: "that's nice for nuzleaf handed oran Berry to Pikachu for eating it and cheer up little bit."

Pieck: "yup."

They begin explore the city to see sites that they saw and noticed Donald duck at other side of sidewalk just walking and minding own business until he stop to see lucky penny on pavement in front of him and decided pick it up but stuck for no reason and he doesn't care at all begin pick it up with his might for a second and stop got tired expression on his face when little girl show up to grab lucky coin from pavement and walk away to leave Donald duck is speechless to see that and became angry.

And hopping mad with steamed pop on both ears to cause scene by ten people and pieck and the others trying not to laugh at Donald duck angry, that's why Webby venderquck told them earlier about Donald duck anger since minutes ago at section 44

Duckberg harbor at 10:55 am

At left side of pier with the others to see water types of Pokemon swimming under the ocean with aquatic sea creatures that surprise Pikachu see finizen made leap from the ocean along with normal dolphin for a second and come down into the ocean.

Pikachu happily: "Pikachu! Pika."

Pieck and the rest is surprise about Pikachu become very happy until he noticed ketchup bottle on hot dog cart that guy selling hotdogs right next to them at 4 feet away and leap into cart from peir rail to give a hug on ketchup bottle that shocking surprise from hot dog vendor and the rest.

Colt: "wow, Pikachu loves ketchup so much since professor oak told us about him lately."

Hot dog vendor smile happily: "you said it kid."

Pieck: "yup, he forget you know " What's his name " For good."

Colt: "that's right pieck."

Zappy: "deli."

Nuzleaf: "nuzleaf."

Fuecoco nodded his head to agree with them for Pikachu already forget "what's him name" For good and begin continue explore the town.

Aot universe 3 at 10:15 am

Liberio, Marley

Inside of Marley military courtyard with several soldiers stare down in fear to see Serena Yvonne just arrived while wearing  purple lavender shirt into first knot, demin shorts, white socks inside dark red velvet air nike shoes, and side ponytail in right side of hair. Carrying her travel bag attached her back. She decided arrival over there at 10:15 am instead.

Serena smile proudly: "hello there, very nice to meet you all."

They make path for her in both sides lead to front door as beginning walking the path toward the front entrance with soldiers without looking at her while pass by in a moment, she entered the building make sigh of relief from the soldiers.

Marley soldier #1: "man, she's very scary in person."

Marley soldier #2: "you said it buddy why mr. Kuro recruit a psycho girl and her boyfriend lately."

Marley soldier #3: "I don't know. "

[New chapter is out for today]