zeke meet the professor

Uva academy at 12:21 pm

Both Zeke and nanoma arrived at dictator office from the half of tour toward the dictator sitting in his chair behind the desk along with Solon and Bucky Barnes behind him on both sides when they stop in front of his desk.

Clavell: "Mr. Yeager, how's the tour been."

Zeke: "it's great, sir."

Solon: "wonder to hear that, my dear boy, after this, miss. Nemona show your dorm to unpack your stuff first and after that, your teachers and students want to see your two rare pokemon in schoolyard at 3:40 pm."

Bucky: "and explore the city for a while, maybe having pokemon battle against local pokemon trainer, sounds good kid."

Clavell: "brilliant idea, Sgt. Barnes."

Zeke: "yes sir."

An suddenly a orange portal open show up in middle of the office cause both of Zeke and namona turned around when begin open up to reveal section 17 main lobby with captain sentry exit the portal to office along with captain black and Jackie chan, after that the portal closed.

Bucky: "well I'll be, long time no see you two."

Nemona become excitement to see captain sentry and captain black in person for first time, she said to them, "you're the captain black, the head of section 13 from our universe and you're captain sentry the head of section 17 and former right hand man of captain black since shendu returns, and Jackie Chan, the talented archaeologists and martial artist who trained one of the rainbooms during junior year. You guy's are legends." Captain black sly grin on his face about information from nemona and said, "that's good information young lady."

Nemona bow her head of polite to three legends and said, "thank you so much, captain." Captain black notice Zeke yeager right next to her and said, "you must Zeke yeager what my old friend talking about, right." Zeke said to him, "yes sir, I'm enroll here on first day of academy."

Captain black: "not bad kid."

Clavell clear throat and said, "anyway, Mr. Yeager, there a reason I asked you to come my office because there's old friend of mine has a rather serious matter they would like to discuss with you." Zeke became confused about what old friend of his then clavell give little bit chuckled and said, "ah, no, I'm afraid they're aren't actually here in this room with us. One moment please just allow Solon to connect to us.

They gather around the TV screen begins turn on by itself to reveal professor turo inside his research room, to see Zeke yeager for first time and said with surprise, "hello Zeke. It's nice to meet you and including captain black, captain sentry, and Jackie Chan too as well. My name is professor turo. I carry out pokemon research within the great crater of paldea at the site known as aero zero."

Jackie Chan: "not bad professor turo."

Clavell: "the professor is, in fact, a graduate of our fine academy, as well as a splendid researcher."

Professor turo: "well. Allow me to the straight to the point. Zeke yeager, student ID number 805C393. You are the student travel with the unusual pokemon miraidon, is that correct."

Zeke: "yes sir."

Captain sentry: "the legendary pokemon of paldea region."

Professor turo: "yup, and thank you, i appreciate that you were honest in confirmed the facts. Ah, not that, i-i do not mean to offended you. In fact, I wish to you ask for your assistance."

Zeke: "assistance?"

Just then, miraidon come from pokeball appear behind them and give a cry, "agia!" They turned around of shocking surprise in the office."

Captain black: "holy cow, I didn't see that coming."

Solon: "dear me."

Professor turo: "oh. How good to see that you are well. It has been quite a while since we last met."

Miraidon: "gias."

Professor turo: "miraidon was once in my care, you see. It's pokeball was also originally mine, i assume you receive it from a young man called arven."

Zeke: "yes sir."

Professor turo: "i am no longer in any position to be able to manage that's pokemon myself. This is what i could ask of you. Will you continue looking after miraidon on my behalf."

Zeke smile: "I'll be honored to do that to looking after miraidon for you, professor."

Professor turo: "thank you my boy. Miraidon has been greatly weakend and its currently incapable to battle. It can, however, take on a form specialized for mobility. In all likelihood, it will require some time to fully regain the capabilities it once had. I will provide you with my contact information. If you would please get out your phone."

His rotom phone fly out from his pocket appear in front of them at feet away to went sideways for professor turo give his contact information inside his phone in as second and fly back inside his pocket, professor turo begins to speak, "i will be in regular contact going forward to keep tabs on your status. Until then." He walk out from video chat and the scene goes off, when miraidon walk up to tv bit and to give out sadness cry, "agigia! Gias!"

Clavell: "(thought) could this pokemon have it's origins within area zero?"

He adjusted his glasses on his eyes and shaking his head, got a thought inside of his head with worried expression on his face, "turo... Don't tell me you actually did it." Cause suspicious from captain sentry with one brow up on his good left eye until he clear throat to look at Zeke with miraidon went inside pokeball by itself and said to him with little bit surprise, "well, it seems that professor is asking quite the favor of you. But of course the academy is always here to support you in any way that we are ables. I do hope you'll continue to enjoy your school life, together with miraidon."

Zeke: "I will."

Clavell: "captain sentry, there 11 hengemen appear in front gate of academy that Zeke and nemona take out."

Captain sentry: "I know I send my best peoples come here by tomorrow morning if they show up anytime soon."

Clavell: "excellent, oh I forgot to mention it, we're having our annual treasure hunt during begin of September 4th on Wednesday."

Nemona is stoked: "alright i love that theme so much."

Clavell: "you will part to participate in treasure hunt."

Zeke: "yes sir."

Clavell: "smart lad."

Captain sentry look at nemona with a smile, "you wanna take a look at section 17 this afternoon at 4:30 pm from my universe." Her eyes went wide and huge grin on her face for take a look at legendary section 17 this afternoon from his universe and said, "of course sir. I bring Zeke with me, because he's my best friend."

Captain sentry: "of course."

Clavell: "can I tag along too."

Captain sentry: "sure."

Clavell: "oh you three wanna stay to watch Zeke show us his two rare pokemon at schoolyard and battle with one of students for entertainment."

Captain sentry: " Of course we love to."

Jackie: "why not."

[New chapter is out for today]