Pokemon training practice with brock

Practice battlefield behind Pokemon center with ash and brock having staring down to each other and got chimchar that surprise Zoey while joining her friends sitting in the bench behind Pokemon center and Brock Croagunk behind them at 3 feet.

Brock: "ready ash."

Ash: "I'm always ready, buddy."

Brock: "okay Croagunk use brick break on chimchar."

He running straight to chimchar with brick break for a moment until he called out sneak attack for chimchar, "use repulse the monkey! "

Zoey: "say what!"

He due front flip kick strike Croagunk upperneck with monkey sound effect to cause little bit damaged but alright that speechless from Zoey, she look at them with confused, "what kind of Pokemon move is that lately?" Dawn replied, "it's kung fu moves that they learn from by someone we know."

Mateo: "yup."

Holly: "that's true."

Piplup: "piplup."

Jb-9 beep response to agree with them at Zoey question.

Zoey: "okay than?"

Brock: "use flying wingull corkscrew on chimchar."

Holly: "way to go, honey."

He went flying wingull corkscrew straight to chimchar but he dodged it just in time and counter attack with scratch on the back with medium critical damage that surprise ash and Brock bit.

Ash: "good job buddy."

Brock: "okay use zangoose leaping tree!"

Ash: "quick dodge it and use sharpedo bites bottom feeder!"

Zoey: "sharpedo bites bottom feeder and zangoose leaping tree? That's getting weird right now."

Both of zangoose leaping tree and sharpedo bites bottom feeder at once until both chimchar and Croagunk behind each other in few feet for a moment until they get down on the ground with on knee begin tired from training that's mean training is done for today when ash and brock towards their Pokemon.

Ash: "you did great buddy."

Chimchar: "chimchar."

Brock: "you too Croagunk."

Croagunk: "Croagunk."

Both dawn and Holly are proud to their boyfriends training each other with great sportsmanship, when dawn cross one arm underneath her d-cup breasts who became very excited to getting alone time with him again tonight and they heard pink ice cream truck sound from couple miles towards Pokemon center and heard a voice inside of ice cream truck with mudflap voice, "ding-la-lang! Come out to get your ice cream." It passed by Pokemon center and they heard another familiar voice of skids show up "there's any bad wild tera Pokemon out there for get ready with ass woppin'." When it left that confused Zoey bit and decided pretending to hear that.

[New chapter is out for today]