the vision of future

Pokemon universe 3 at 3:15 pm

Melemele island, alola region- pokemon school

Sasha was sitting middle of the grass in tauros ranch with her eyes closed to levitate ry-9y in mid-air while being watched by master Yoda, zipp, olivia, hala, wicke, floragato, amarouge, flamigo, and mallow

Olivia: "concentrate. Feel the force flow. You can see other universes. The future, the past, and friends are gone."

Sasha braus's eyes got tighter and said"captain sentry, princess twilight sparkle, Serena Ketchum." And open them, "NICOOLO!" cause ry-9y scream to drop on the grass within his back and Sasha got scared with what she just saw as floragato and mallow jump over the fence running towards to help ry-9y out when she getting up to turn around to see master Yoda and Olivia.

Master Yoda: "control, control. You must learn control."

Sasha: "i saw... I saw huge armies of battle drones along with unknown criminals and enemy."

Olivia: "friends you have there."

Sasha: "they were in pain and death."

Master Yoda: "in the future you see."

Sasha: "the future! Do you think that they will die."

Both of master Yoda and Olivia closed their eyes to try to see Sasha braus's vision and Olivia said, "difficult to see. Always in motion the future is. But decided you must. If you leave sometimes and help them, you will destroy all the ones they have fought and suffered." Sasha braus look at the sky and look back at them and nodded in agreement, she noticed ry-9y walk up to her along with mallow and floragato.

Sasha: "sorry to drop you, buddy."

Ry-9y give forgiveness beep of response to Sasha.

Duckberg at 3:20 pm-section 44, captain venderquack office.

Atticus standing in front of captain venderquack desk to stare at captain venderquack with both hands behind his back.

Captain venderquack: "good work out there, Atticus to spy on Serena Yvonne all day without being seen by teachers and students."

Atticus: "thank you ma'am."

Captain venderquack: "you teach goh with kung fu lesson at section 44 dojo room when he get here any minute."

Atticus: "yes ma'am."

Knock knock knock

Captain venderquack smile and said, "he's here. Come in kid." Goh open the door forward really wide to enter the office with them and said, "captain venderquack, I'm here on my first day of training."

Captain venderquack: "good, Atticus the leader of team star poison crew, the navi squad in paldea region from original pokemon universe going teach you with kung fu lesson."

Goh: "sure, I'll change my school uniform into section 44 workout clothes in my own locker."

Captain venderquack: "of course kid."

Atticus: "go ahead."

Mossdeep city, hoenn region at 3:30 pm- mossdeep joint restaurant

Everyone staring at Annie sitting in booth with Steven Stone and grafaiai behind the back with scaring and funny expression on their faces to see Annie eating half grilled cheese sandwich whole and including every food on the food when waitress walk up their table with bill in her hand and place on middle of table.

Waitress: "goodness me, you pretty sure hungry."

Steven Stone: "she hasn't ate in four years while trapped inside crystal prison from her universe."

Waitress: "really."

Grafaiai pull out ear plugs from Steven Stone jacket right pocket and place it on both ears when Annie begin burped really loud that shake up the whole mossdeep restaurant in a second and stop make Annie begin blush of embarrassement on her cheeks and said, "excuse me." Grafaiai jump from the booth to the floor begin dizzy while walking bit and face planted on the forward become out cold with one leg twitching while same local pokemon trainer farfetch'd walk up to him and begin poking on top of his head with a stalk to check if he okay.

Steven: "(thought) I'm in love with her right now."

Annie: "thanks for anything to do me, Steven."

Steven: "no problem Annie, this weekend you and me go to hammerlock city in galar region to explore the city."

Annie smile: "sure, sounds good."

[New chapter is out for today]

Flash sentry original universe

Canterlot city- 3:35 am

Japony-3:35 pm

Pokemon universe 3

Alola region-3:35 pm

Hoenn region-3:45 pm

Kanto region-3:45 pm

Aot universe 5

Marley and paradis -3:45 pm

Original pokemon universe

Paldea region-5:15 am

Kanto region-5:20 am

Aot universe 3

Marley and paradis- 5:15 am