gabi new gift

Levicina city at 2:31 pm

Gabi, fletching, Sasha, and yamper enter hotel room except for nicoolo and falco because they're at bargin store with floch and denki and they're resting for a while before heading to meet them over there at fashion street store and Gabi noticed rectangle medium box at right side of round coach, she begin sitting down right next to package to notice tape letter on top left side of package.

Gabi: "a letter?"

Fletching: "fletching?"

Sasha pretend to saw that letter too, "probably from someone, kiddo." She pulled out the letter and begin reading at loud with fletching, Sasha, and yamper hear it.

Dear Gabi Braun,

You got a phantom fletchinder costume with your size with it installed with weather resistance and indestructible. Fletchinder eyes shaped like visor to give information about villains. There a red button on belt buckle when you pushed it make you into a phantom with or without the suit. Your boots make you fly while tapping them twice to flew away with silent thrust boost. You got two weapons too like dozen of fletchrang and metal staff.

You can test them out at lake valor in sinnoh region at pokemon universe 2 midnight at 1:40 am.

Thanks for boys from engineering room. Good luck phantom fletchinder."

From,

Armin arlelt

Her eyes went wide and mouth of surprise about her dream comes true as female superhero as phantom fletchinder, she grabbed the package and place it on her lap begin open up to reveal her uniform is glide phantom fletchinder uniform along with visor,boots, small metal staff, and dozen fletchrangs go along with it, but she noticed something like how captain arlelt know gabi want to be female superhero and look at Sasha and yamper with confused look on her face, "how captain arlelt know about me wanted to be superhero."

Sasha: "just a hunch!"

Gabi: "that's great but don't tell mr. Nicoolo and falco about this."

Sasha give her right wink and smile, "no problem kiddo."

Yamper: "yamper."

Fletching: "fletching."

Gabi: "good thing I learned hand to hand combat and kung fu lesson back at Marley."

[New chapter is out for today]