jacq field trip part 2

The group arrived section 17 garage that surprise the others to see many vehicles getting built by engineers when rainbow blitz begin to explain, "this is section 17 garbage that vehicles getting built by engineers for going to air, land, water, and space." They surprise to see many vehicles getting built by engineers for a moment and stop to see almost finished razor crest.

There's 18 yrs old amity blight wearing wielding goggles on her eyes wielding right engine wing while being helped by her abomination who lift her up with one hand and rainbow blitz yell, "yo amity!" She stop wielding bit and lift up her Googles u...

There's 18 yrs old amity blight wearing wielding goggles on her eyes wielding right engine wing while being helped by her abomination who lift her up with one hand and rainbow blitz yell, "yo amity!" She stop wielding bit and lift up her Googles up to see the students and teacher from uva academy to give friendly wave at them in a second and she place her wielding goggles back on her eyes to went back to work.

Rainbow blitz: "that's amity blight, Luz girlfriend and section 17 engineer who working on captain sentry personal ship, the manticore and well be done on Sunday afternoon at 6:30 pm."

Mr. Jacq: "good idea for the captain having personal ship."

Nemona: "yup."

"Politoed"

"Cubone!"

They spotted politoed and cubone walk up to them and rainbow blitz said to them with surprise, "hey guys." Both of them walk up to nemona and shane that surprise rainbow and Zeke.

Rainbow: "well politoed and cubone want you two as their pokemon."

Nemona little stoked to getting another rare pokemon when pulled out pokeball with one hand to send politoed inside the pokeball without struggling and shane did same too and rainbow blitz said to shane with surprise, "that cubone from melemele island, alola region, it's means." Mr. Jacq step in to answer rainbow blitz question, "going to evolve into alolan marowak."

Rainbow: "correct."

Shane: "so cool I caught cubone from alola region."

Nemona: "not bad dude."

Mr. Jacq: "what the last tour, Mr. Blitz."

Rainbow blitz: "gigantamax mission control room."

Mr. Jacq: "ooh that's amazing."

Section 17 main lobby

Mayor mare: "welcome to section 17, my old friend."

Gecko is surprise to see section 17 for first time for a moment until he said to Mayor with kindness, "where's captain sentry at?" She replied, "he's in the office with ymir and nick fury."

"Nidoran!"

They look down to see nidoran in front of them at two feet make Sara eyes went wide and open mouth of cuteness to see rare nidoran from kanto region who leap into her arms little bit Off-guard.

Sara: "you so cute rare kanto region pokemon I ever saw and keep you as my pet forever."

Gecko: "wonderful idea my dear."

Atticus smile inside his face mask to see Sara keep nidoran as a pet and she said to her new pet, "I called you, Gina." Gina give out agreement cry to like her new name from her new owner until d-ot walk up to them and said, "greetings I'm d-ot section 17 protocol droid. I will take you all to captain sentry office." Gecko replied back with kindness, "of course my metal friend lead the way."

Pokemon universe 2

Inside of the barn with dawn and ash laying down on pile of hay underneath the blanket who's has messy hair and snuggle up each other is still sleep. Their clothes scattered everywhere in the barn but they didn't realize spring and summer miltank in their stall this whole time with scared expression on their faces.

[End part 2 in this chachapter]