dawn vs coordinator

2nd round match begin between dawn and female coordinator on both sides of arena battlefield as the timer on the screen begin start right now until Marian said, "begin."

Female coordinator: "go rattate!"

Dawn: "ambipom, spotlight!"

Both of them released their pokemon from pokemon appear to the battlefield behind their trainers at 5 feet as the timer begin turn on by itself.

Female coordinator: "use bite on ambipom."

He then leap in mid-air towards ambipom with bite until dawn called out with a counter attack, "repulse the monkey!"

Female coordinator: "say what?!?"

Ambipom due front flip kick on rattate on upper jaw with monkey sound affect caused little bit damage and points too that surprise Serena and the group.

Marian: "I never seen that move before but it's pretty move though."

Serena: "way to go kiddo."

Ash: "keep it up babe."

Both Sparky and wingull standing on stadium edge begin to cheer too and including their Pokemon too as well when female coordinator called out another attack, "use iron tail!" He run to ambipom quick for a second and jump in front of him to deliver iron tail causes small amount of damage and dawn point goes little bit halfway.

Captain Levi: "come on brat, you can do it."

Dawn: "use yamper curving turkey!"

Kenny: "say what!"

Johanna: "another unknown attack move."

Ambipom use both hands tails to launch himself in mid-air towards rattate with yamper curving turkey until his trainer call counter attack, "tail whip!" He take leap into mid-air too to deliver tail whip."

Dawn: "quick dodge and use yamper curving turkey again."

He dodge to the left from that attack and deliver yamper curving turkey on him to cause medium half critical damage including coordinator point too as well.

Marian: "nice combination between dodge and this yamper curving turkey move by dawn."

Meowth and James sitting in the crowd at left side of arena is speechless of shock see yamper curving turkey then meowth said to James, "hey isn't that move with twerpet use on the rhino back at hearthome city."

James: "you're right meowth."

He noticed Serena Ketchum sitting with the others at right side of arena and said to meowth with shocked, "there she is now with other twerps, their Pokemon, and four unknown strangers right now."

Meowth: "say your right, probably watching the contest too."

Female coordinator: "use bite!"

Rattate take a leap towards ambipom until dawn called out another move, "Masbossif's playing poker!" He Uppercut on rattate with masbossif's playing poker cause heavy critical damage caused flying down on the floor became unconscious and female coordinator point goes down into zero.

Marian: "rattate is unavailable and winner is ambipom. The Victor goes to dawn."

Holly: "congratulations dawn."

Jessica: "way to go."

Levi: "good job out there brat."

Female coordinator return her rattate back to his pokeball and walk up to dawn and ambipom with a smile, "congratulations dawn, that's pretty good match." They shank hands each other with great sportsmanship  and let go after that and said to dawn with little bit surprised, "since when your ambipom learn three unknown attack moves."

Dawn: "it's kung fu move and learn it from a friend of mine right over there."

She point her finger at Serena in the crowd show female coordinator and Serena give friendly wave at her when Sparky flew over there to arena on landing on Mr. Contesta right shoulder blade but he doesn't care at all and give a smile and dawn said with kindness, "you like that match, huh buddy."

Sparky: "wew!"

Nurse joy: "it's so cute."

Meowth: "what kind of Pokemon is that?"

James: "I don't know."

Back at the locker room

Captain Levi: "congratulations brat, I hope you enter the final with someone who's going to face you."

Doctor who: "way to go my dear."

Jessica: "good job dawn."

Bunnymund: "not bad mate."

Dawn: "thanks guys."

"Hey dawn"

She turns left to see kenny walk up to them with a smile and said, "good job out there, I knew you can do it." Dawn replied, "thanks Kenny, I hope to face you or jesslina in the finals to win a ribbon."

Kenny: "you know it dawn."

Captain Levi: "save it for the final, brats."

Jesslina: "(thought) why he called us, brats all the time."

Original Pokemon universe at at 8:47 am

Mesagoza city, paldea region

Zoe: "wow this city look big inside the walls, I should bring moblit go with me next time when visit zeke again."

Zeke: "good idea aunt hange."

Erwin: "you said it hange including the great crater of area zero behind the city though."

Ardan: "yup."

Then suddenly male tiny bird Pokemon, rookidee fly down to the group and landed on ardan right shoulder blade that's surprised everyone and Erwin said, "it's rookidee. Paldea got them too as well." Zeke replied, "that's right uncle but corviknight can't serve as a taxi service because tinkaton is natural predator of corviknight so they use squawkbilly serve as a taxi service for now on."

Zoe: "really that's really scary and awesome in a same time."

Pokemon universe 2

Littleroot town, sinnoh region at 11:30 am: princess saliva castle- princess saliva throne room.

Fressia, princess saliva, and butler staring at holographic of captain Leela from t7-series astromech droid named t7-01

Freesia: "I see, unknown Titan Pokemon at doohan 6 begin searching for another herba mystica somewhere in the forest to eat

Freesia: "I see, unknown Titan Pokemon at doohan 6 begin searching for another herba mystica somewhere in the forest to eat."

Captain Leela: "yes, you and your padawan go with Shazam and the others over there on Sunday at 11:20 am."

Freesia: "of course captain we'll be honored."

Captain Leela: "oh, keep a eyes out on wild tera Pokemon in your universe when they show up."

Butler: "no problem madam."

[New chapter is out for today]