Chapter 28

Kenny doesn't seem to understand how unstable his structures look. A gust of wind could blow them down.

I take a water balloon and throw it at the wall he built. It knocks over immediately.

"Why?" He throws this hands up.

"They're unstable! You need to make sure they aren't gonna fall on us!"

He rolls his eyes and rebuilds. He is acting stubborn. What a cutie.

Once everything is set up we take a step back to admire our work. He holds my hand and smiles at me.

"Just thought I'd hold your hand before I absolutely destroy you."

"Ha. Yeah right. You couldn't even build a stable fort. I'd like to see you try and beat me."

He laughs, his chest moving up and down. I want to touch his skin so bad.

"Should we start?" I let go of his hand before my thoughts get too provocative.

"Let's."

We both take our positions, I count down from 3, then I yell, "Go!"

He throws a balloon over my wall and it hits my shoulder. I take out my gun and shoot it as far as I can. In the middle of our two forts is a tarp. It's the war zone.

I run out with a few balloons and start throwing them as hard as I can. His fort falls over again. He runs out with a bucket of water and dunks the entire thing on my head.

"Ah!!" It's freezing

Now that he's close I can hatch my plan. I toss a couple of water balloons on the ground next to him in an effort to distract him. This works. I make a break for the hose and spray him with it.

"That has to be cheating!!"

"Hah! We didn't make any rules!"

He runs towards me, trying not to slip on the tarp. When he reaches me he lifts me over his shoulder and dunks me in the kitty pool I was using for the water balloons.

The whole time we are screaming and laughing. I haven't felt this carefree in forever.

I squirm around in the water, "Okay! You win! You win!!"

He lets me go. I tackle him and pop a water balloon over his head.

He grabs my waist and holds me against him. "You're such a cheater."

He kisses me. It feels more refreshing than the water did on this hot summer day.

He rolls over on the tarp, now I'm under him. His hair is slightly wet, hanging over me. He looks golden.

He pins both my wrists to the tarp and kisses me again. This time feels different.

His tongue slides into my mouth. I close my eyes and let him dominate me. I've never kissed with tongue before... it makes me feel really horny...

"Mmm..." I gently moan when he pushes into my mouth further.

He pulls back. "Mar... that sound you just made... do it again."

With that he pushes back into me.

"Mmhh!!"