Chapter 3

When I get to class my teacher pulls me aside and introduces himself. "Hello, Marjorine. My name is Mr. Strogen. You can call me James if you want though." He smiles at me.

I'm a bit uncomfortable. He didn't act like this when I was Butters... Maybe he just didn't like me... Is this pretty privilege?

He turns to the class and nudges me to the front of the room, "Class, this is our new student, Marjorine. She just transferred here from California! She traded places with her cousin Butters."

"This is much better than Butters!" Someone in the back of the class shouts. I didn't catch who it was. That was rude but I expected it. What I didn't expect is how all the boys were looking at me. No one ever looked at me the way they were all looking at me at that moment. My face feels a bit hot.

"Hi... My name is Marjorine Stotch... I hope we all get along well..." I say this in my practiced feminine voice. 

I scan the room for Kenny, he is sitting with his arms crossed, staring right at me. I smile at him and twirl my hair a little bit. He flinches and looks away. Is he bashful when it comes to girls? I wouldn't have expected that...

The teacher points to my old seat. "Why don't you go sit back there, that was Butters' seat. Right next to Clyde there."

I sit down and put my pink backpack on the desk.

Clyde smiles at me, "Hey, 'names Clyde. How's it going?"

Clyde gets hit in the back of the head with a crumpled-up piece of paper, it was thrown by Scott. 

"Cut it out, Clyde! Just cause she's sitting next to you doesn't mean you should flirt with her! What if she gets uncomfortable?"

"Oh, shut up Scott. If you think you have a chance you need a reality check, no girl wants a boy with diabetes."

"Asshole!" 

Are they... Fighting over me right now? Is it cause I stuffed my bra?

The teacher snaps his fingers, "Quiet boys!"

They both pout and face the front of the class. 

I'm amazed at how different things are for me... Socially and mentally, things are just... Better...

-

When lunchtime arrives I go to the cafeteria. I start to walk over to the table I usually sit alone at. A crowd of boys rushes over to me and offers me a seat at their table. Eric Cartman gestures over to Kenny.

"Thank you all for offering... But I think I want to sit over here..." I sit at the table Kenny is at. Stan, Kyle, and Cartman are also there.

Kyle tilts his head, "Why did you want to sit here?"

I smile, "You guys just seemed like the most interesting group." I turn to Kenny and smile at him.

"Marjorine, right? I'm Kenny." 

"Hey. How are you?"

"Much better than I was before you sat down."

This guy is really flirty I guess.

I giggle a bit and the other boys at the table boo at Kenny.