Book 2 Chapter 46

-Smut warning-

Kenny sits in the backseat of his car and leans it back slightly. I crawl over him and straddle him.

"Mar... you're sure about this?" His hands slide around my waist.

"I am. I want you, Kenny..." I lean in and kiss him.

His hands tighten on my waist as he holds me in place, his hips lightly grinding up against me.

I slide my fingers into his messy blonde hair and gently play with it as we make out.

Our lips connect over and over. Each kiss gets more intense until our tongues are pressed against each other.

"Mmm..." I moan softly as Kenny's hands travel down my hips and pull at the bottom of my dress. He folds the fabric upwards so it is out of his way.

Our kiss slowly breaks and we look into each others eyes with heavy breath.

"Unzip me..." Kenny whispers.

I reach down and slowly undo his jeans. He's already hard. It must've been uncomfortable in these jeans. I'm sure it's not comfortable in the underwear either... I better get those out of the way too.

I free his dick and it stands straight up, the veins already showing through on his shaft.

I nibble on his sensitive ears as I grind my hips on his now exposed dick.

I grip his length and slowly move my hand up and down. I whisper as sexually as I can into his ear. "You wanna put this inside me? Hmm?"

"Hahh- fuck... yes." He groans, his hips now grinding into my hand.

"I brought lube." I reach into my purse.

"Did you bring a condom?"

I smile at him. "Nope."

His face grows red. "You mean I can..."

"Mhmm..." I bite his ear again and squeeze my hand harder. "I want to feel you cum inside of me~"

His dick twitches in my hand. "Fuck-"

I take out the lube I bought and squeeze some onto his erection. He flinches when the cold hits him.

We connect our lips again as I rub the lube over his dick.

I'm hard too.

I move my underwear to the side and position myself directly above him. He holds my hips as I slowly lower.

The tip pokes into me, spreading me open slightly. I forgot how big he was. It's been a while since I've had sex so I'm extra sensitive.

"Mmmnnn..." I bite my lip and force myself down further.

"Do you want me to help you?"

I nod.

"Okay. It'll hurt..."

He pulls my hips down and thrusts up, burring himself to the hilt inside of me.

I take a sharp inhale and my eyes widen.

"I know- I know baby, it's okay." He hugs me tightly. "You did it baby, it's all in. Breathe."

I steady my breath as I cling onto him.