Chapter 29

I wiggle my wrists and he lets go of them. I can finally touch him. I place my hands on his chest and move down, feeling every inch. His skin is slick from the water I sprayed him with.

My hands move back up to his nipples, when I brush over them, he flinches. I guess he is sensitive there... it makes me want to tease him.

"Mar-"

I pinch them, making him flinch.

"Kenny..."

He comes back down to resume our kiss. His hands move to my midsection. I guess it's only fair that he should get to feel my skin too. His hands wrap around and trace my spine. If feels good...

Oh god... I'm gonna get hard...

I push him off gently, he looks at me, confused.

"What's the matter?"

"We need to stop... if we keep going I'm gonna get horny..."

He smirks at me, "That isn't necessarily a bad thing..."

"No but... we are outside... and it's just... too sudden."

He sits up after kissing my cheek, "Okay, we can stop. Should we go dry off?"

I nod and he helps me up.

"Kenny?"

"Yeah?"

"You can use my bedroom if you want... you know... for your..."

He looks down at the tent that had formed in his swim trunks, "Oh."

-

I go inside and dry off. I turn on the TV while I wait for Kenny to finish up.

I'm doing my best to not think about him masturbating in my bed... but it's hard to ignore something like that. I wonder if he is thinking of me while he...

I slap my face with both hands. I need to keep it cool.

Kenny comes down wearing his normal clothes. He sits by me on the couch and wraps an arm around me. "I had fun today."

I rest my head on his shoulder, "Me too..."

"What are your plans next weekend?"

"I don't think I have any. Why?"

"It's my birthday in a week. On Sunday."

"Really?"

"Yep. I would like it if you came over... Karen is setting up a little party on Saturday for all my friends to come over. You should come. You can sleepover too."

"Is everyone sleeping over?"

"No. It would just be you."

"Okay... I'll be there."

"Thank you... I know that if you're there it will be perfect."

He must really like me... I do too... actually, I think I love him.

-

Karen and I meet after school on Monday to talk about Kenny's birthday. I have a few ideas on what to get him but I need Karen's opinion.

"Well, first I was thinking of making him breakfast. Do you know what breakfast food he likes?"

"He likes spicy food, so maybe a breakfast burrito type thing?"

"I can do that! I'll make a bunch of fixings and everyone can build their own. I'll also make some hash browns for a side."

"That sounds perfect! I can come with you to shop, I know what kind of hot sauce he likes."

"Perfect."

"You said you had multiple ideas, right?"

"Yeah... I was wondering if you would be able to clear the house on the night of the party. Like, after everyone leaves. You and Kevin can stay at my house for the night if you can't find somewhere to go, and you can come back early in the morning for breakfast but... I want to have the house to ourselves... just for a few hours at least..."