Yikes.

Blair's POV

"Fuck." I groaned sitting down in the screening room of the training facility.

"What's wrong with you?" Lucy looked at me confused and I just shook my head. Let's just say I'm incredibly grateful that Jake left town.

"She got railed." Mallory told her bluntly and a few people whipped around. "She what?!"

Kiera's mouth fell open and I flipped Mallory off. Why did she have to tell everyone. I literally regret every second of it. Well not during it of course.

Why does sex have to feel so good?

"(Did you have sex with that guy?)" Alexia looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Umm..." I sat there hesitantly. She knew the answer but I did not want to confirm it.

"(Good morning. What's everyone talkin about?)" Ona smiled walking in with Aitana who was happier than ever. Blake and Aitana's relationship was absolutely perfect. It was sickening to watch sometimes.

Why can't I be that stable? I know exactly who I like and exactly what I want but I can't bring myself to do anything about it.

"Nothing Ona. Mallory's just saying shit." I rolled my eyes but for the sake of Ona not a single person said anything. Thank goodness for that atleast.

"I never got to thank you for the club the other night." She smiled looking at me. Her eyes making me feel increasingly guilty for slipping up. I can't believe I slept with Jake. Well I can believe it but I told myself I wouldn't.

I wanted to be with her but I know I'm going to hurt her feelings. I should just stop overthinking everything and be with her already. Block out every other distraction in life.

"Don't mention it. I'm always there for you." I squeezed her hand as we turned our attention to Jonatan. I really enjoyed having Jonatan as I coach. Maybe one of my favorite coaches so far. Obviously Jill Ellis had the biggest spot in my heart when it came to coaches. She is the reason Blair and I got our chance.

For club level, Jonatan took the prize. He just knew his players so well and knew how to coach an allstar squad. He wasn't overly tough because it wasn't about anything but playing the best football or soccer we could for him.

"These last two games have obviously gone really well. I'm so proud of all you so far whether it be your hard work during games or practice. That being said we scheduled a scrimmage or friendly match against Chelsea in two weeks. They're not an easy team but neither was Real Madrid.

I am going to rest a few of you during this game since it has no true impact on our ratings this season. If I say your name you will be omitted from the line up.

Blair
Putellas
Batlle
Leon
Bonmati

The rest of you I expect hard work this week and and show Chelsea who they're playing against!"

Why was coach pulling me from play? My right quad has been real tight lately but I've been working through it. I know the limit I can go. Blake and Mallory get to play without me. This sucks. Besides why is he taking our centerback or shall I say both captains?!

Also why is he pulling Ona out of the game too? She's been doing so good. I shook the thoughts away attempting to remember that I needed to focus on the plays he was teaching us. God I am in pain.

I uncomfortably shifted in my seat as Ona watched me confused. I'm like half sure that Ona's pretty innocent in that sense honestly because almost everyone else knew exactly why I was acting this way.

"Are you okay?" She looked at me curiously. How do I answer this? I forced a smile as she kept her eyes on me scanning my face.

"I think I overextended a muscle in my leg no big deal I just need to stretch a bit."