Get in Line

Blair's POV

I smiled watching Ona look out the window. Her gaze traveled up and down the Vegas strip. The view from the Bellagio tower was perfect. I only wanted perfect for Blake and Aitana.

"It's amazing isn't it?" I smiled to myself as I walked up behind her.

"(It's so incredible.)" Her mouth gapped a little in awe. Her eyes still glued to the dark sky and flashing lights.

"Are you excited?" I wrapped my arms around her from behind and gently pulled her body towards me. I received a small hum in response.

She was so adorable. I didn't want to pull her attention away from the new view so I sat there silently just happy to have her in my arms. I was so happy to have her.

"I'm sorry about getting jealous over the whole Leila thing." I mumbled into her shoulder.

"I'm not going to hold that against you. I figured out why." I stood there silently processing. She sees what was wrong with the situation?

"Okay."

"Okay?"

"Okay." I laid a gentle kiss on her neck and walked away.

"I'm not able to read that one. Look at me." Ona had turned around from looking out the window and intently looked at me.

"Okay. I'm okay with what you said nothing to it." I assured her and she nodded as she turned back towards the window.

"You look hot by the way." I blushed at her comment. She had gotten dressed quickly and had yet to turn around and see what I put on. I wanted to look good for her.

"How are you with...thank you for posting that photo of the two of us. I appreciate you telling everyone we're a couple you know for my sake..." Her sentence trailed off.

It was true. I never felt the need to put it out there that we were together. Those who cared enough would figure it out. Other than that it felt like my business. Ona however wanted it stamped for the record books that we were together so I posted a picture of us in front of the castle at Magic Kingdom and captioned it 'my favorite place on Earth with my favorite person. I love you @ onabatlle'

If it made her happy its all that mattered to me. I've kept all of the hate or noise out so far. This was no different.

"Ona there's nothing for me to worry about. I should have done it sooner and if you would have let me know you felt that way I would have." I gave her a faint smile and she turned around again to look at me.

"Part of me is still insecure."

"You have a lot of people jealous of you right now. So I should probably be watching you. Don't let any of them get to you...I'd be in pain if my out of reach celebrity crush just announced she has a girlfriend." I laughed to myself as I walked out of the room.

How do I keep her from being insecure? She's such a sweetheart. I wish she saw how amazing I think she is. She's the best.

She's the love of my life.

"What are the plans for tonight? Why are we dressing up nice?" I shook my head with a smile as I turned to her.

"A nice dinner for you, me, Blake, and Aitana. I want to focus on them a little bit since this trip was a congratulations for their engagement."

"That'll be nice. Just the four of us."

"Who do you not want there?"

"I-I didn't mean it like that."

"You did." Ona's face turned red as she shook her head. She was embarrassed that I caught onto that comment.

"Maybe I just want some alone time. Blake and Aitana are relaxed. The group you're just more wild." She shrugged. I had to agree with that.