A Week.

Blair's POV

"I'm genuinely surprised they're traveling out here. I mean its great, but its insane." I shrugged laying across Ona. We were sitting in our living room with Lucy and Keira currently.

We were having a bit of a small party or get together and a large portion of attendees was the full Barcelona and Arsenal squads. I guess they really wanted to see me and Blake said it sounded like fun which I agreed. It was a super traumatic experience for everyone. Aitana and I were the only ones who got hit, but still...

I was happy to see some of my other friends who aren't related to that game as well. Hailee, Florence, Alba, Alex, Mallory, Kelley, and a few others.

"Hey B, do you know when Mapi and Ingrid are getting here?" Blake called out from the kitchen and I told Ona to yell back no. Yelling kind of hurt still. It's only been three weeks since I was shot.

Miraculously I was overall okay I guess. Sure I was high off of pain meds at the moment since I possibly overdid it yesterday, but things didn't seem too bad. I mean after being shot and going home three days later its expected to have small hiccups.

"(Even through all of this you're still so effortlessly beautiful...)"

"Hmm because I didn't get shot in the face."

"BLAIR!" Ona's eyes went wide as I chuckled lightly avoding any pain.

"What I'm just saying...there's only going to be scars on the back side of me...maybe they won't look too bad."

"(You will never look bad. If anything I think its kind of hot...)" I could feel Ona's smile against the side of my head and looked up to connect our lips.

"I'm so lucky to have you by my side."

"(Pretty sure I'm the lucky one right now since you're still alive.)" She shook her head and rested back against the couch exposing her neck. I wanted so desperately to take advantage of that, but I didn't have the energy to pull myself up.

"(She looks to be doing so much better.)" Ingrid came in and took a seat next to us with a smile. I actually spent a large portion of the day with Ingrid, Keira, and Aitana yesterday.

Ona, Blake, Alexia, Lucy, and Mapi all went out together. Not quite sure what they were up to, but Ona came home happy and relaxed at the end of the day so that's what mattered.

"Are we still on for coffee tomorrow?"

"I'm excited." I nodded. Aitana, Ingrid, and I are going to get coffee. It is also the first time that I'm leaving the house since the accident. Nobody has even posted on social media or anywhere yet that I'm alive so tonight will be highly eventful.

"(Explain to me again why Blake and I can't come?)" Ona questioned for the 50th time.

"Because you and Blake haven't been able to hide the concern and I just want to feel normal. I really am already feeling like I'm okay again sort of. It's just a small outing." I assured her and she huffed back against the couch.

"I will take care of her Ona, you know that." Ingrid squeezed her hand as the two of us got up to walk to the kitchen. My hand being held from behind as the desperate tiny defender followed me.

"(Hey, you look good today.)" Alexia kissed my forehead as she gave me a soft hug.

"She's having a good day. No pain today even if she's on meds. Her mobility looks great. Blair's a soldier she always fights her way back up." Blake pat my head as she passed by. She was doing her head chef duties as normal. Aitana was like a little elf doing small tasks for her around the kitchen.