Weddings.

Blair's POV

"Hey beautiful." I smiled as I turned around to face Ona. Today was the day. The soccer fairytail wedding of a lifetime well until my wedding atleast.

Aitana loved being treated like Blake's princess and today she became the queen. That girl did not understand how above and beyond Blake would go for her.

"Today is going to be beautiful."

Ona and I were on opposing sides of the alter today. Ona was Aitana's maid of honor while I stood beside Blake. I was more than likely going to be too busy trying not to cry.

"You should go back to Aitana and I need to go back to Blake..." I frowned holding my hand out to Ona's.

"I love you B."

"(I love you.)" I gently kissed her forehead before walking back to Blake's suite.

"DAVID! How is the final set up going?!" I asked him panicked as I passed him in the hall.

"Blair Kennedy Laid if you don't go back to that room and stop worrying I'm going to throw you over my shoulder and carry you back there myself." David pointed at me and I nodded with a big smile on my face.

"Bye Davey I love you!" I jogged back to her room. I was her maid of honor while Mallory, Mapi, Kelley, Florence Pugh, and Hailee Steinfeld stood behind us.

"Where'd you go?!"

"What are you freaking out or something?" I lightly punched Blake's arm as she shook her head annoyed.

"No I'm fine. Did you talk to David? Is everything going okay??" I chuckled at her worried nature. I was allowed to be worried. I'm in charge of this whole wedding. She is not to be worried its her special day.

"Of course I talked to David and yes everything is going absolutely perfect. The whole entire day will be perfect. Okay Blake? I love you and I promise you that this WILL be the the best day of your life." I pulled her in for a hug then pushed her towards the chair so she could sit down to get her hair done.

"I love you Blair!!" I hummed in response as I walked over to Hailee and Florence. Fun fact the Marvel movies have always been Blake's favorite movies.

"Is everything like actually going well?" Florence leaned in and I gave a thumbs up.

"Everything is going perfect. I want this day to be the best day of their lives. I owe it to Aitana and Blake." I smiled looking over at my twin.

"God this is going to be so funny honestly. Look at the two of you! What you're 5'8 and I am 5'4! I'm a midget compared to all of you!" Florence smiled looking around the room.

"Yeah but Mallory is only 5'5 and you're next to her. Ingrid is 5'10 imagine we stand the two of you together. Lucky she's on Aitana's side."

"I wish I got to stand by you." Hailee frowned at me. It was to be Blake as the bride. I was next to her as her Maid of Honor, then in the following order Maria, Hailee, Kelley, Mallory, and Florence.

The bridal party was honestly a reminder for me that I wasn't the center of the universe. I forget that Kelley was actually Blake's mentor. Or maybe that Hailee and Blake were originally friends then I moved into the circle.

Oh and Mapi was most definitely the biggest news flash. Because in some way part of my mind has always been tied to the captain since she took over the duties that Alexia carried. She was a support I didn't realize I needed, but I didn't realize is that Blake secretly sent her in. Blake didn't want to intervene Alexia and I so she sent Mapi to give me advice...if only in that time the two of us didn't bury the feelings we had developed and just addressed them.