Laid

Blair's POV

"I sent the address to the team. I bet you're still on an all time high still from the game. You did good Blair." Blake placed her hand on my shoulder as she scanned my face to see if there was anything wrong with me.

"I might have done a little too good. I'm so used to having a target on my back in international and Nwsl games. I was hoping here people would lay off. What if the coaches think I can go in and save every game?" I asked her and she just had a big smile growing on her face.

"Blair you're going to be okay. This team is different I'm telling you. I want you to learn how to relax here. For a minute I was glad to see Alexia fucking you for once your mind was off soccer."

"Blake!" I slapped her arm and I felt the heat rise to my face. She wasn't wrong. There were no other thoughts when Alexia's hands were on me. Even less when her mouth joined the conversation.

"You know..."

I turned to Blake immediately rolling my eyes. She told me from day one I chose the wrong Spanish player. Aitana wanted her and she wanted Aitana. It was so much more simple for her. Everything was.

"I'm not going down that road right now. She does not deserve this mess."

"(What mess?)" Blake turned around scared but I saw Alexia walking up to us.

"How the hell did she get in here?"

"I gave her a key." I shrugged as I walked over and Alexia gave me a soft hug.

"Umm..." Blake went to say something but decided against it as she turned away and left the room. She couldn't stand being around Alexia and I in a private setting.

"(Do you want the key back?)"

"(You know I didn't give it to you for that reason.)" I smiled as I leaned back in her arms. She lightly put me against the same kitchen counter as last week.

"(How are you holding up. How's your quad?)" She ran her hand down to my right hip and her left hand rested on the left side of my rib cage. My arms sat gently around her neck.

"(I'll be fine.)"

"(Do not lie to me.)" She pushed me against the counter a little bit harder and all I could think about was after the fight. My eyes panicked a bit and she could tell.

"(Tell me how you actually feel Blair.)" She leaned in pushing her forehead against mine but refusing to let our lips touch.

"(I'm stressed out a bit. Afraid of the expectations that I'll have to face all season. I'm also afraid of messing up in other aspects.)"

"(Like Ona?)" I leaned back a bit and she raised her eyebrows. She smiled big and pulled her arms around me on each side giving me a squeeze.

"(She'll be good for you but you better be good to her or I'll beat you.)" She slapped the back of my head as I walked away.

"Blair get the door." Blake ran up the stairs and I got the door. Ingrid, Mapi, and Patri all standing there in awe.

"(You're like rich?)" Patri let out and recieved a small slap from Alexia. I giggled at Alexia's constant love slaps. Its just a thing she does.

"Its fine Putellas I expected the comments as soon as Blake announced we were hosting tonight."

"(Yes and now every time.)" Mapi walked in to the large house. I had a feeling it would grab a few reactions from the team.

"Her abs are better than yours Mapi." Ingrid teased her girlfriend looking down at my stomach. I was wearing a half shirt and some sweatpants. We all agreed on casual.