Semis

Blair's POV

"I know we're all rattled. We're shaken up but we have to focus. We're winning this for Blake. Chelsea fans and some players have talked mad shit about us not being able to win this game we have to go prove them wrong." Alexia huddled in the locker room.

My heart dropped at the mention of Blake's name. The injured girl still in the hospital from the event almost three weeks ago. She had surgery the first night and another one a few nights ago.

She couldn't come to the game. I hated that she wouldn't atleast be on the bench or in the stands. I hated that she wasn't here beside me listening to the pregame pep talk. I hated that she wasn't standing with her arms around Aitana waiting to go warm up.

It was all my fault. I was the target.

"Keep your head up today." Alexia passed by placing two fingers under my chin and lifting it. I forced a half smile as I adjusted my socks.

"Aitana. Come here." I know nobody noticed but I always watched Blake's pregame routine involving her girlfriend. The biggest one was the goodluck she gave her by taking off the silver necklace that matched my gold one and placing it on the small Spanish midfielder's neck. I unclipped Blake's necklace from around my neck and placed it on Aitana's.

"She didn't want this to be missing."

"Thank you Blair." Aitana held the chain for a moment before jogging out of the tunnel.

"Pretty fucked up thing about your sister Laid. We'll try to go easy on you today, goodluck." Lauren James flashed a fake ass smile as she jogged away. I rolled my eyes at her walked back to our side of the field.

I honestly liked Kiera, Lucy, Leah, Mary, Alessia, and Georgia but the rest of them could simply fuck off. They were rude to Blake and I every game. I lost a ton of respect watching this last World Cup as well for a few but specially Lauren James. No matter how heated you are, a low blow such as stomping on someones back is unacceptable.

I couldn't wait to shut up this arrogant Chelsea squad today. I knew we could beat them. I just need to get my head in the game and my feet warmed up.

"Don't you dare let her be in your head." I turned around to see Mapi staring at me. She must have watched the interaction between LJ and I.

"(Yes captain.)"

I took a deep breath as the warm ups ended. As soon as we reached the tunnel I felt a pair of hands lightly grab my hand and arm. Aitana gently rubbed her hand across my forearm and looked up at me.

"(We're going to win for Blake today.)"

I picked her up in a hug as we entered the locker room. Feeling a bit of tension in both of release from the comfort. I know Blake always hugged Aitana before games. She also kissed her too but I figured probably shouldn't do that as well.

"(We're going to try our best.)" I assured her as coach started his speech.

"1.2.3. FOR BLAKE." Alexia called it and we lined up in the tunnel. Kerr and James repeatedly talking to each other and then glancing over at me and Aitana. Aitana and I noticed almost immediately. They were trying to get in our heads. Unfortunately they were.

"Ignore them Aitana." I pushed her head forward keeping mine locked on the back of the tall blonde captain's head.

We made our way out of the stadium. The anthems and flag exchanges then a small moment of silence. Part of me wishes there wasn't one held for Blake. She wasn't dead. She just lost her chances at being on the field to win the Championship's league. I was going to win it for her.