Chelsea

Blair's POV

In moments like this I wish my headphones could go even louder and that my brain had an off switch. Chelsea game two was today. The time for redemption. We had to win by atleast three goals. I had to win today for the team, but I knew what I had to do.

"Coach, can we talk?"

"Of course. Follow me." Jonatan lead me away from everyone and gave me his full attention.

"I need you to start me on the bench today. I know this sounds crazy but I have to break down Chelsea by watching for the first half then I promise you I can win the game. I promise I will not let this team lose." I looked at him seriously and he nodded.

"Okay okay. I'll start a 4-3-3. I want you in that game by second half. We can beat Chelsea but I know the team is...I know everyone is going through a hard time after what happened to Blake. I know you are specifically. I appreciate your dedication to this team through it all." I nodded giving him a hug and walking back out to the lobby of the hotel.

"Hey." Ona approached me slowly fiddling with her hands. I know she was shy every time she wanted to come check up on me. I opened my arm up and she hurried into the side of my body but I pulled her in front of my tightly holding her with both arms and gently pressing my lips against her cheek.

"I'm starting from the bench today and I'm going to figure out how to break the field down. Losing isn't an option today." I looked forward at the bus arriving.

"Blair you're not at fault for the last game."

"No. I'm not but I will be for this one." I grabbed my bag and walked away. I once again took a seat next to Mapi. She knew I was upset about the loss last week. Hopefully Aitana will sit with Ona so she isn't left alone.

"(We'll come back.)"

"Si."

For most of the bus ride I sat silent. I just rested my head back against the seat and blasted my eardrums hoping the music could travel so deep it would silence my thoughts, my doubts.

Mapi shook my leg when we arrived to the stadium. "Blair, I hate to even consider asking you this question but would you be able to handle an interview and the pregame press conference? Mapi and Alexia will be at your side for every second." I stared at Jonatan for a few seconds longer than I should making him uncomfortable before slowly nodding my head.

Only because Alexia and Mapi were there.

"Alexia, Leon, Laid's doing the pregame press conference with you. Head that way now."

"(You're what?)"

"He asked me. I know its not him that wants it but I'll be fine Alexia."

"(Like hell you will-.)"

"This isn't up for discussion." I cut her off and followed Mapi inside.

"Oh my god there she is." Many reporters immediately began murmuring about as we took our seats.

"Alright first question."

"Alexia, as captain of this Barcelona squad what pressure did you feel after the loss in game one?"

"(It was a bad game for us. It was a great job by Chelsea as well and we're coming back with adjustments to hopefully turn the series around.)" Alexia answered in Spanish. A small smile took my face laughing at her refusal towards English even though she knew it.

"Sam, what do you think made Chelsea so dominant in the second half of that last game?" Kerr smiled and looked over at us.

"Second half? I'd say we were the better team full game. We scored two goals and came away with the clean sheet not much more our coach could ask for. I know Barcelona has been talked up to being this dominant team but I think Chelsea were more than able to prove that isn't the case. I think our league is much more competitive and helps in our performance in the champions league." Shut the fuck up Kerr. I rolled my eyes at the arrogant Australian.