Move In Day

Blair's POV

"I like it." I smiled as I stood with my hands on my hips.

"It's a beautiful house."

Ona whispered beside me as she took her steps into the large London estate. If the other three were not so obsessed with the Spanish seaside city, I could picture raising a family in these halls.

It wasn't often that I fell in love with a house that did not have any connection to memory, but something told me that plenty would be made along these halls. Whether it be with David or the girls.

"Homey..." Blake snickered as she pushed the door open.

"It'll do I suppose." David sent a smile my way.

It's going to be so amazing having David back around. David was always there for us when we were growing up. He is the best big brother that a girl could ever dream of having. He's truly been the male guiding figure we didn't really have.

Besides David always let me be more free than Blake ever has. He had a thought process to allow me to make mistakes. Blake, much like our father, has unintentionally pushed me to be perfect.

David has never gotten mad at me no matter what I've done...even if he had every right to. I was sixteen when Jake and I first hooked up. Jake was over to hangout with David, but we finally found a moment to ourselves. Things quickly escalated due to jealousy. Blake had her first girlfriend and I was jealous of the time she was spending away from me so that was my first distraction.

"Not quite enough for you?"

"How could it ever live up to the standards of thee Laid bloodline?" Blake joked as she pulled Aitana into to spin her around.

"Could you picture a proper british ball...just like the old times?" I laid my hand out for Ona to take.

"The grand halls filled with suits and ballgowns? Please sounds like you'd be held at gunpoint." David chuckled as he set his first bag down.

"You know I love to dance..."

I smiled as I spun Ona around gently before pulling her close.

"We've never danced before...not like I was once taught atleast."

"I don't know how to dance."

"And I don't know how to play fullback. Nothing keeping us from teaching one another." I shook my head releasing our hands before walking the halls.

"May I be honest with you?"

"I'd prefer honesty."

"I never wanted to go to Spain. There was a reason I was much less open than Blake was."

"You didn't?"

"Of course not. Although I do have a love for Spain I never felt at home there the way Blake does. As she mentioned our mother was born in Spain. Our father's family originates from Russia and London. I always wanted to play in England."

"If you do not love Spain why did you stay?" Ona asked me confused by mh confession.

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Oh your football contract-."

"You, my love. I have only left for one final season and although I will always feel out of place there I could not imagine not being there with you."

"We could always discuss what life will look like after we are both done with our careers." I shook my head with a smile.

"Irrelevant."