Epcot

Blair's POV

"Alright. Who's getting drunk and who will be watching the drunk?" Blake grinned big as we stepped in the most fun park. Epcot aka drink around the world.

"Do I even have to answer that?" I raised my hand with a big smile.

"(I'm not getting drunk. I'm trying enjoy and remember my first time at Disney.)" Aitana rolled her eyes playfully.

"(Are we doing like 5 and 5 or?)" Ona asked to see what everyone else's answers were.

"Okay raise your hand if you're drinking a lot today and plan on completing the world showcase." Blake, Mapi, Alba, Ona, and I raised our arms. Leaving Keira, Lucy, Alexia, Ingrid, and Aitana to chaperone.

"Okay so Keira and Lucy pick either Blair or Ona to be in charge of." Blake shrugged noticing that it was almost every couple but ours that had one and one.

"No fucking way." Lucy shook her head. I couldn't help but look away and laugh.

"(Keira watch Alba, Lucy watch Ona, I will handle shit show here.)" I quirked my head at Alexia's nick name for me. Mean but cute.

"Am I that big of a pain?" I smiled innocently as everyone nodded obnoxiously.

"Very very entertaining when you're drunk but also very hard to handle." Ingrid shrugged.

"Are we starting in Mexico or Canada?" I asked curiously as we stood at the entrance of the park.

"Guardians of the Galaxy." Blake corrected me as she took a left.

"Oh my gosh yes!" I pulled Ona's hand quickly towards the ride.

"(No upside down right?)" I nodded to her and smiled widely as we arrived to the entrance of the ride.

"(No upside down...does go backwards. I'll hold your hand you won't be scared.)" I glanced around at the crowd of people. We didn't have a tour for this park because we weren't really here for rides as much as drinks.

I noticed a group of hispanic girls looking at the full group. Now everyone was about to deal with it. I love seeing fans but I also love me time. So when I was out at places like this it was the inevitable even if I tried to avoid it.

I nudged Ona's shoulder discreetly and cut my eyes towards the group. Ona looked their way and they all started giggling.

"I think you have some fans." I smiled at her admiring her popularity when it came to soccer fans. I attracted thristy fan boys and etc but Ona had actual fans. She was possibly the best at her position after all.

"(Is it bad if I want to ignore them?)" I shook my head at her and stepped forward in line. I think another person had recognized me. I felt this weird feeling in my stomach. Why would I be feeling anxious right now?

I'm at Disney. I should be happy not anxious. I shook the thought away and rubbed my stomach discreetly. Luckily the line moves fast for the ride and we got into the loading docks. Ona slipped her hand onto my hip. I tried my best to turn so it would fall but she kept her hand planted on me.

My eyes hesitantly looked down at hers. She knew that something was up.

"(We need to talk don't we?)" I gave her a small nod as I took her hand and led her onto the ride.

"(Should I be worried?)"

"Its nothing we can't talk out." I shook my head as the ride slowly left the station. I gently reached over for her hand. I played the song September for Ona one time and she loved it. I was hoping that would be our song for this ride as well.