Weights

Alexia's POV

"They're all probably talking about that kiss from last night..." Blair walked up to my car as I arrived early.

"(Good morning to you too Blair.)"

"Lex-."

"(Okay you can't be looking at me like that and calling me nicknames already. Look I know you're nervous but maybe we should just take some space between us after last night. Half of the team is already probably convinced that were fucking.)"

"Lo siento."

"(No-I look I just don't want any wrong ideas from anyone because if we were to date they would treat you differently-.)"

"As if they aren't already? Blake is already going around probably trying to get with Bonmati. I just thought you would be by my side when I got here. Then to find out you acted like you didn't even know we were signing with Barcelona." Blair looked at me frustrated as she switched back to English randomly.

"So what are you saying?" I asked her deciding to also speak English.

"I just want you by my side. I know you don't think of me like that and I'm not trying to date you Putellas but you're really the only one here for me right now. Lucy and I can't really hold a conversation and Blake is too busy for me already."

"It's okay Blair. I'll be here for you I promise." She gave me a small nod and moved her foot in small circles waiting for me to grab my stuff.

I kept catching her staring at me the whole way into the stadium when I realized that damn...she did catch feelings. I was hoping she wouldn't. Alex had mentioned to me that anytime Blair feels comfortable with someone first she always falls for them. Especially if they're older than her and some type of role model.

"Blair...tell me you don't like me." She quickly turned to look at me then looked away.

"I mean I guess I don't."

"Damn it Blair. It's been two weeks."

"And yet the team will only think its been three days." She smiled at me knowing I hid the fact that they were coming. They've been in spain for two weeks.

"Stop staring at me like that."

"Like what?" She quirked her head to the side still a small smirk on her face but I tried my best to ignore it. Trying but failing...

"Blair seriously. We'll talk about this after practice."

"Ooo after practice." Ingrid startled me walking up behind me. I shook my head and let out a sigh.

"See what you did."

"I mean I could do alot more." She wiggled her eyebrows and jumped up as her twin came and picked her up.

"Buenos dias." Blake flashed a smile my way as she looked at her sister and began walking away.

"Where were you last night?" I quirked my head at Blair's question. Blake never made it home? Who did she stay with?

"(Did you hear?)" Mapi came up beside me and I turned to pay attention.

"(Blake stayed at Ona and Aitana's last night...and apparently your little american girlfriend wasn't home last night either.)" WHAT THE FUCK?

"(What are you even talking about?)"

"(Hey don't break your neck there.)"

"(What she didn't come tell you about her wild night?)" Mapi teased me but I shook my head quietly. Maybe I would have been better off not knowing about that. Because maybe I am developing feelings for her. She's 26 now but things just felt off liking her.