Health

Blair's POV

Medical days. These were so stressful to me for no reason. We have to take all of these test and do excercise that push us to our limits. Not that I didn't enjoy seeing my highest limits, but it was exhausting.

"(Ready for all the test today?)" Ona walked out of the bathroom with her hair already braided.

"(Braid mine too?)"

"(Deflecting, no ma'am. Answer my question.)"

"I hate test." I glared at her persistence. When I told Ona I was struggling she implemented a rule that I have to follow now which is 100% honesty. Sometimes a small lie or deflection never hurt, but she was not allowing anything past her.

"Okay what about them? Sit down." She motioned for me to sit on the bed for it to be easier to reach.

"They're also so exhausting. The running, the blood draws, everything is annoying."

"You know you switch to english when you're frustrated?" She laughed lightly as she pulled my hair back.

"(We always switch back and forth Batlle. There's no surprise there.)"

"(You sound so hot speaking Spanish though.)"

"Yeah so anyways-." I received a small smack on the back of my head to shut me up. I loved teasing her. Honestly opening up to her about struggling really helped. Anytime I felt myself slipping low she'd comfort me or figure out some way to lighten things.

"(I can't believe the two of you lied so long about knowing Spanish.)" I smiled to myself remembering when we first arrived. Alexia was so relieved when we first met and I greeted her in perfect spanish. She's rather uncomfortable speaking English even though she's not as bad at it as she thinks. Then Aitana found out and I believe Ona was the third person.

"(It wasn't that long.)"

"(Long enough for everyone else to struggle.)" She giggled as she quickly finished the two dutch braids.

"(Fair enough.)" I pointed out then looked at my hair in the camera.

"Pretty."

"(Thank you my love.)" I smiled as I pulled her in front of me. "(Think you'll beat me in any test today?)"

Ona shyly shook her head and gave an awkward side smile as she looked up at my eyes. Really the only time she needed to look up at me is if we were this close. About a two inch difference seperated us in height but sometimes it felt like a lot more or alot less.

"(I don't think I'll win against you Ms. Ballon d'Or. You seem to forget how good you are at everything.)"

"Everything?" I quirked an eyebrow.

"(What's something you're bad at?)"

"(Communicating, volleyball, painting, cooking actual food, not getting hotheaded-I mean I could go on.)" I smiled wide as she shook her head.

"(I'm starting to think you can take the first one off that list. You're getting so much better Blair. You may not see the difference but trust me I can.)" I pecked her on the lips and smiled.

"Good." I released her from my hold as we got ready to head to the compound.

"[Ready for the super fucking fun testing?]" Blake snickered as she walked out of her room.

"[Not at all.]"

"(STOP THAT!)" Aitana and Ona screamed in unison. They hated that they didn't speak french at nor could they understand our french accents.