Hint of USA

Blake's POV

"Who is at the door?" I yelled to Blair but she didn't answer. Damn it she never answers the fucking door. I jumped up from the couch and ran over to open the door.

"David?" A huge smile took over my face as I threw my arms around him.

"Who was it-DAVID!" Blair jumped into his arms. Blair and David were super close. I was close to him too but they were one thousand percent closer.

"I missed you two." He bear hugged both of us as he walked in.

"David? Oh my god hi!" Mallory walked over and gave him a side hug as well.

Blair and I did not expect a visit from our older brother. He didn't tell us he was coming to visit us. "What the hell are you doing here?"

I quickly turned around when I saw who had snuck in behind David. One of David's best friends...aka Jake aka Blair's first ex. Yeah not only does she have mommy AND daddy issues but she really pulled the cliche of dating her older brothers best friend.

"Missed you too B."

"I'm missing a lot of information here aren't I?" Oh shit! I forgot that Aitana was here for a moment. She basically lives here. Mallory, Blair, and I actually do though.

"What are you two doing here?" Blair stood behind David as she looked at the other guy right behind him. Jake Andrich.

"Jake was already overseas

"Jake was already overseas...so we met up and I wanted to come visit you two..." David gave an innocent half smile as he pulled her in for a hug.

"I thought it would be okay-."

"It is-it's been years right? Jake and I are civil..." Blair lied as she stared down the other man in the room.

"Umm anyways. David, this is Aitana Bonmati, my Barcelona teammate and girlfriend."

"Oh my god you're Aitana. Its great to meet you my sister has said so much about you." He bent down a bit and gave her a soft hug.

"Sister?" Aitana looked at me confused. So the team didn't know about David. That explains why they've never teased Blair and I about them. The awkward tension in the room was interrupted by the front door opening again.

"Umm well not quite sure what's going on here." Lucy, Kiera, Ona, Alexia, Mapi, Patri, and Ingrid walked in.

"Did you...?"

"Invite them yes. Expect other guest no." Blair said as she looked at the dark haired boy.

"Hi..." Patri smiled at David and I rolled my eyes. No one is allowed to flirt with our brother that's always been a team rule.