Honeymoon (Fitz POV)

A/N: A Fitz/Linh honeymoon bonus chapter from my main story.

The sun was already streaming in through the windows when Fitz awoke with a feeling of utter bliss. He looked over to see Linh, still asleep, her hand splayed across his chest.

It had been late when they'd finally leapt here from Everglen.

The wedding had been incredible, and Linh had looked absolutely beautiful.

She looked even more beautiful now.

He leaned in and pressed his lips softly to her forehead.

He hadn't intended to wake her up, but she began to stir anyway, those beautiful eyes opening and focusing on his face. She smiled sweetly at him. "Good morning," she whispered.

"How did you sleep?" he asked her.

"Really, really well. I like it here."

"I'm glad, since we bought the estate and moved in and everything."

But she shook her head. "I mean here," she corrected him, indicating his arm around her.

He grinned. "Good."

"How about you?" she asked, scooting in closer. "How are you this morning?"

"Mostly feeling like I'll never be the same again," he told her coyly, reaching over to slide a hand up her leg.

"Same here," she said softly, closing her eyes at his touch.

And as though there were some magnetic pull between them, Fitz found himself leaning in and kissing her breathlessly.

When they finally climbed out of bed and began to get dressed, Fitz caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror.

His hair always looked messy after sleeping, but it was a fast and easy job to tame it.

He didn't spend a really long time on his hair like some people did.

But this morning?

It looked wild.

And he remembered, as though from a dream, Linh's hands in his hair. And then with a flash, realization hit him and he started laughing.

"What is it?" Linh asked, coming to stand next to him.

"My hair," he told her.

She grinned sheepishly at him. "Sorry. It's always so perfect. I just had to mess it up a little."

"Oh, I don't mind," he told her, leaning down and lightly brushing his lips against hers. "I just finally realize why Keefe's hair sometimes looks crazier than usual...and kind of wish I hadn't made the connection." He shook his head ruefully.

"Aw," Linh said, reaching up and ruffling his hair playfully before resting her head on his shoulder. "I wonder how they're doing. If she's had the baby yet."

"I'm just glad they made it through the ceremony before she went into labor," Fitz said. "Can you imagine the way Keefe would've caused a major disruption if she'd transmitted to him while we were exchanging our vows?"

Linh giggled. "It would've just made it all the more memorable. They were both so excited."

Fitz raised an eyebrow and looked down at her. "Dangerous to use words like 'excited' when you're standing there only half dressed," he told her in a low voice.

But she just backed away, a flirtatious smile on her lips as she shook her head at him. "Breakfast first, mister," she told him.

"Tease," he murmured as he watched her dress.