Girls Need Love

Lester's POV

Me, my nigga Zay, and my lil sis Riley was sitting in my car smoking our third blunt in the past hour, I was gone. Me and Zay made a few serves while Riley was just riding in the back.

"Damn my mouth dry as fuck, pull up to Shorty's real quick." Zay said referring to the gas station down the street.

I passed the light and rolled up parking right in front of the store. Me and Zay walked in while Riley stayed in the car. I grabbed a couple rellos and blacks while Zay grabbed something to drink. As I was making my way up the cash register I ended up behind this bad bitch, at least she was bad from the back. She had a long ass ponytail hanging down to her thick ass. Shit made me daydream about hitting it from the back as I wrap her ponytail around my hand and pull on it. Until she turned around to look around the store and I was disgusted.

This hoe was ugly as shit. Shit should be illegal to look that good from the back and hideous from the front. I was so pissed now that I just put my stuff on the shelf and walked right out. As I'm coming to the car I see Riley leaning out the window talking to her main squeeze Serenity. Yea, my lil sis was gay as hell. Riley was my dawg though, from birth of course. I'll lay a nigga or bitch down for her crazy ass.

"Where you goin' with your ass all out like that?" Riley said eyeing shorty and her little ass shorts that was basically panties.

"Out with my girls, we rey hit up Chris' party later."

Of course, her trifling ass was damn near naked on the way to some dumb-ass party. This is why I didn't take bitches seriously.

"You might wanna change if you wanna go to that party and actually enjoy it." Riley said with a straight face even though serenity laughed at her.

"Baby, why you on that? I'm not gone do shit but shake a little ass on my straight homegirls and go home. I wouldn't disrespect you like that." She said smiling all in my sister's face.

"We'll see." Riley said sitting back in the car as shorty walked off. "Lying ass bitch." She mumbled making me laugh as Zay walked out of the store.

"Man why I see this bad ass bitch with the fattest ass, bitch look like a monkey in the face though." He chuckled to himself.

"The bitch with the long ponytail?" I asked as I pulled off.

"Yep, making me feel like I just got scammed."

"Shit, we both did."

"I ain't gone lie, I got her number though." He said looking out the window as if he didn't just say that nasty shit.

"Nigga what?" I said mugging him.

"You heard me nigga, got shorty number." He shrugged.

"You nasty." I laughed.

"Nah cause look, all you gotta do is put a bag over her head and fuck her in the dark." He said as if he actually thought it out.

"Nah you triflin' I can't stand by you for that."
I meant that. We've all fucked a couple of mid bitches when we was down bad but shorty was even under that. Like Zay said, she look just like a lil monkey.