Lies

September

Lee's POV

"I'm telling you, we're gonna have to get the bail money ready because I'm going to jail." Aniyah spoke as she ran the flat iron down my hair

I was at Aniyah's school getting a new install and she was telling me her tea about school. I just laughed at her crazy ass. "Don't let these bitches distract you from your goal girl, you're here to get that license. Nothing else."

"I get that but it's hard to just ignore these weird ass hoes. This bitch gone try not to help me study for our exam now, all because her boyfriend came in here and I guess she caught him looking at me. Like girl how is that my fault?" I listened to her rant and sighed. Bitches we're weird.

"That's that insecurity, just leave that weirdo alone forreal." I waved it off.

"Definitely, but girl why did I order a crib already for the baby?"

"Aniyah!" I laughed. "D told us not to buy anything yet."

"I know but I had to." She whined. "It's so cute, look." She took her phone out of her pocket and showed me a white wooden crib with a matching bassinet. It was pretty but not worth the $450 the website said it cost.

I rolled my eyes with a smirk. "You don't listen."

"Oh well, shit. That's my little cousin and ima make sure cous is well taken care of." She joked.

"If you say so girl. So how's Aj?" I questioned trying to get in her business.

"He's doing good, he just got settled in his dorm and classes just started so I'm not sure if he likes it yet or not." She explained before spraying her setting spray all over my head.

"Damn, I get you together every time don't I?" She smiled at me while looking at my hair.

"Duh. That's why I stay in your chair." I spoke standing up and looking in the mirror and running my fingers through my hair.

Aniyah didn't give me anything special, just a classic black middle part going down my back. But when you pair it with my fresh orange and silver nails I just got and my fresh lashes it made my simple look go over the top. Simple but sexy was the goal.

"Thank you girly." I hugged her after Apple paying her the money for it. I finally got her to stop fussing over me paying for my hair. "I'll be back and call me if these hoes get too outta line."

"Gotchu." She smiled as I walked out.

I walked out of the school into the parking lot feeling the light wind hit my face. With it being the middle of September the weather was dropping. Though it was only forty degrees the wind outside made it feel more like thirty.

I made it to the car and quickly pulled off to the grocery store. The refrigerator was getting low on stock so I decided to stop on my way home. I walked inside and thought about the essentials we needed and then what snacks everybody would want. I started cooking more and the boys would always fuck it up, and with D being pregnant she ate just as much as they did now. But unless I cooked, all they ate was junk food all day, it was ridiculous.

I got everything we needed so now it was on to the wants. I was in the snack aisle when I saw the little bites muffins that D likes so I stopped to get some. The only problem was these muffins were on the fourth shelf up and I'm only 5'1, no way I could get those myself. I looked around to see if a worker was nearby but nobody was.