Missing

Lee's POV

"Ohhh, fuck daddy! Right there!" I moaned out as I felt my walls contracting around Lester's tongue.

We only woke up less than thirty minutes ago and he was already tongue fucking me. I wasn't complaining though, his warm tongue felt like heaven as it swiped over my walls repeatedly. I was sitting on his face while he lay flat on his back.

"I'm gonna cum." I moaned.

"Cum on my face, baby." The vibrations from him speaking against my pussy had me throbbing.

It almost felt too good so I lifted my hips, just a bit. He didn't like that though, because Lester grabbed ahold of my hips bringing my pussy even closer to his face. I looked down and almost began to drool as I watched him stroke his hard dick. His big strong hand looked perfect wrapped around his pretty member. His arm veins were popping out and I couldn't handle it anymore, I was about to explode.

His tip began to slowly leak precum and I bit my lip at the beautiful sight. I leaned down and took his dick in my mouth, focusing on the tip. I felt the vibrations of him moaning out against my pussy and began to tremble. I ran my tongue across his slit as I bobbed my head up and down on his huge dick.

"Uhhhhnn." I jerked his dick as I moaned out, riding out my orgasm.

Lester continued to jiggle and smack my ass cheeks as he licked me rapidly. "Mmm." He moaned.

Once I could collect my thoughts I was back on his dick. I knew he was close because I felt him throbbing. I wanted to make him cum hard like he did me, so I had almost all of it in my mouth even though I could barely take it. Lester reached down and gripped the back of my head and guided it up and down on his dick. I worked my mouth and got the whole thing to fit. I gagged so hard and my vision began to blur from the tears as he started to fuck my face.

"Fuck, Lee." He groaned as I felt his hot seed slide down my throat.

I slowly pulled him out of my mouth once I knew he got his nut. I made sure to leave a lingering kiss on his tip until he slid from under me and pressed his hand firmly into my back.

"Arch yo fucking back." He gripped my hips pulling me back toward him.

I looked back to see his mouth was glistening with the evidence of our lovemaking all over it.  I was ready for some morning dick but remembered he had somewhere to be. Lester was pressing me down into the mattress, about to slide into me before I stopped him.

"Wait, baby." I reached back and held my arm out to stop him.

"What?"

"What time is it?"

He reached over to the nightstand and grabbed his phone checking the time. "Shit!" He exclaimed.

"Let me eat yo pussy one more time before I go." He slapped his dick on my ass cheeks.

"No, you're gonna be late." I rolled over on my back. "We're gone have to start up another time."

He took hold of my legs and pinned them back making my knees meet my shoulders as he leaned down on top of me. "Just a quickie?" He licked my neck as his finger rubbed up and down my slit.

I whimpered. "Make it quick."

He chuckled in the crook of my neck before sitting back up. We both watched and took in a breath as we viewed him slowly slide into me. Once he was in I felt my walls grip his dick and threw my head back. I loved how he filled me up.

Sometime later Lester left to go get his daughter and I took a shower and got dressed to go meet the girls. It was June, the sun was coming out and the weather was warming up, finally.