Business

Lester's POV

"Hurry up nigga!" I shouted to Landin who was taking all day coming out the house.

"Shut up!" He yelled jogging down the steps.

We was on the way to go pick up my nigga Twan so we could all go see our connect. I hated doing this shit cause our connection was some lame-ass nigga from New York. He was too cocky, always tried to downplay niggas for staying in a small town. He was corny as fuck, but he was rey hook us up with some fent, so I had to suck it up.

"So aye, why Lee got a black eye baby bro?" Landin asked sparking up his wood.

"She hit a nigga in the face so she got hit back." I shrugged.

"Whatt? She hit you gang?" He asked laughing a little bit.

"Yes bruh, she was mad 'cause I was telling her some real shit about her peoples so she try start some bullshit ass argument with me about some hickey I had on my neck. She kept asking who I got it from and I wouldn't tell her so she went crazy on me. She bit a nigga and all."

"Nah biting is crazy. If D'arrica ever bite me I'm banging her head through the wall." He passed the wood to me.

"The bitch was scratching me and everything! She wanted a fight so I gave it to her. But all she needed was one good punch cause then she shut the fuck up. But she started crying and shit so I had to leave."

"I feel you bruh, I've had to put my hands on D a few times."

"No you don't." I smacked my teeth at him. Landin was too in love to ever put his hands on D like that.

"It's true. I ain't done it in a while cause she been acting right, but you know D's mouth is bad. Sometimes she gets real slick so I just pop her in the mouth a few good times and she shut up. She ain't never tried to bite a nigga though." He laughed. "You got a crazy one."

"Mannn." I dragged out stressing about the situation. "I didn't even wanna hit her though, but I'm not gone let no bitch hit me in my face."

"On god, nigga." I passed him the wood back.

"You really be hitting on D?" I couldn't believe it.

"Yea." He chuckled. "I mean I'm not abusing her or nothing it's been a few months since I've done it. But I believe when your girl gets outta line you supposed to put them back in it. D belongs to me so when she be acting like she don't I remind her I wear the pants in this relationship and she needs to get with the program."

"Hmmm." I nodded taking everything in.

"So who did give you the hickey? Cause I peeped it too but I just assumed Lee finally gave it up."

"Man, hell nah." I rolled my eyes. "She ain't giving up shit but she's quick to accuse a nigga of cheating. Since I'm such a cheating ass, dog ass, lying ass nigga I'll be that for her. I started back up on my roster. But the hickey was from this slut ass white bitch named Addison. I went over there cause she's always down to fuck so I said fuck it. But I was off a pill and didn't even realize the bitch was sucking on my neck."

"Damn gang, so she went crazy on you for that?" He asked.

"Man, she try leave and all type of shit. But it's too late for all that, bitch I let you come stay in the crib you never leaving me, and I mean that shit."