Slippin

Lester's POV

"You got anything on that nigga Stacks?" I spoke sitting next to Landin on the couch. We was both playing 2k and could talk openly since the girls wasn't here.

"Yea. Dude got a few traps in the city but he stay in Jersey. I wanted to go to his crib at first but nah that's too risky. I heard he been around the block saying he hate that nigga Dboy too and if he didn't make him so much money, he would've been killed him." Landin explained.

"Good, so what we doing?"

"We going down there next month, and then we gone spank him. Next day we let Stacks know wassup. But I'm telling you Twin you gotta watch yo mouth."

"The fuck you mean watch my mouth?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"You know how you get bruh, this nigga don't play and we gotta act right so we can get that product. If you say some stupid shit or start a problem this can go really wrong." He warned.

I waved him off. "Man go on with all that, I know how to act. But if he's a fuck nigga like Dboy then we can lay his ass down too, you ready for that?"

"C'mon now I'm always ready, plus that's why Ree and Zay coming. I'm ready for whatever way shit plays out but I'd rather just go in there, talk to the nigga nice, get my shit and leave. All that other shit is extra."

"You right, I'm just ready to pop Dboy." I said focusing on the game.

"Oh that's gone happen regardless, I was just waiting on you to say something. That bitch ass nigga irritates my soul." He shook his head tightening his grip on the controller.

"I'm already knowing. I can't sleep for real knowing that gay ass nigga still breathing."

"Mann but what you been on?"

"What you mean?"

"With Courtney and shit, you was with her the other day when I called you, y'all kicking it again?" He grinned.

"Hell nah, I'm just tryna do the right thing so I took her shopping for bottles and shit. I went to an appointment and saw the baby." I told him.

"For real, how it go?"

"I wasn't with it at first, but hearing the heartbeat and seeing him on the screen got me a lil excited." I smiled.

"Man that's what I said, shit makes it real when you see it. I been looking at D'arrica's pictures since she got them." He beamed. "You think you having a boy too?"

"It's gotta be a boy, I just feel it."

"I'm knowing, it's gone be fire when we both have our boys at the same time. Our sons gone be tearing shit up, on my granny!" He smiled doing a lil dance in his seat.

"Aye on god." I dapped him up laughing with him. Our kids gone be running shit together and I can't wait to see it.

"You tell Lee yet?" He asked.

"You see the house tore up?" I questioned and he shook his head. "Ight then." I laughed.

"You gotta tell her at some point baby bro. Before Mama tell her." He laughed.