Finding Out

September

Lee's POV

"Can we go already?" D said shuffling behind me.

We were at the mall getting gifts for Landin and Lester since their birthday was next weekend. Lester kept acting like he didn't want a gift so I had to drag D and Aniyah with me so I could make sure I got the right stuff.

"Hold on I gotta make sure I have everything I need."

"Ok but why I gotta be here?" Aniyah rolled her eyes. "I don't even like dude."

"Hush up." I said slapping her arm. "We can go soon, I just gotta find the green retros he wanted."

"What else you get?" D questioned as we walked into the foot locker.

"2k19, Call Of Duty, a few jogging suits, and some fitted hats. Now I just need to get his shoes." I said as I looked for the shoe.

"Damn bitch he must be putting it on you for real, Landin's ass is only getting my presence." D shook her head.

"Girl please, all them bags in your hand. How many different shoes you get him?" I told her waving over to the big ass bags she had full of Landin's gifts.

"This isn't for him, I wanted this stuff."

"You wanted drawls?" Aniyah asked screwing her face up at her cousin.

"Yes! I like the way the polo ones feel."

"Why are you lying?" I laughed at her.

"Shut up!" She yelled. "Just get your shit so we can go." She said looking at the T-shirts.

"Mhmm and those shirts must be for you too huh?" I asked her smugly.

"Yep, mind your business."

I left the conversation alone as I continued to look for the shoes. I finally found them and checked the price, $270. Got damn. This nigga was so expensive but it was worth it to see his smile when he sees what I got him. He's been talking about these shoes for a while now and I just hoped he didn't buy them already.

"Excuse me?" I said to the short Asian worker. "Could I get these in a size 11?"

"Yes, I'll be right back with those."

"Thank you." I smiled at her.

She came back and handed me the box. "Would  you need help with anything else?"

I thought about it for a moment before speaking "Yes actually can I get these in a size 6?" I asked her with an apologetic look. I hope she didn't think I was extra by making her get the same shoe twice.

She came back with the shoe and I decided to get them both. How cute would it be to get matching shoes with my boo? We could coordinate outfits too.

"Y'all ready?" I asked the girls after I paid for the shoes seeing D was going up to the register with four shirts. Her lying ass loved to spoil Landin but she always played hard.

Me and Aniyah waited on her and after she got checked out we left the store.

"Y'all hungry?" I asked.