Pictures

Lester's POV

"Bruh you look fine, cmon before we be late for real." I sat on the bed and watched as Lee ran around the room fixing her makeup and doing all this other unnecessary shit.

"You can't rush perfection, Lester." She said as she applied her lipstick.

I was taking Lee to this fancy ass restaurant on the strip. I couldn't even pronounce half the stuff I'd seen on the menu, but I knew she would love it. But if she didn't come the fuck on we wasn't going anywhere.

Lee was finally ready so I called an Uber and it came in no time. We pulled up and I was proud of myself for picking out this nice ass restaurant, shit looked extra exclusive and expensive as hell, which I knew it would be.

After I told the hostess my name we were brought to a secluded space in the back of the establishment. I held Lee's chair out and watched as she smiled at the gesture before sitting down.

"Well look at you being a gentleman." She grinned at me as I sat down across from her.

"Look at you, looking all gorgeous." I licked my lips and smirked at her.

Lee was definitely getting fucked tonight looking like that. She wore a black, skin-tight, off-the-shoulder mini dress with long sleeves and rhinestones across the trim of her neckline. Her makeup looked natural but her red lipstick made it pop. On her feet she wore a pair of red bottoms I got her as a gift for her birthday. Her hair had that sexy wet look to it and I flowed down to her ass. I couldn't wait to pull on it later.

"Awnn stop." She blushed. "You look sexy as always."

"I try." I smirked.

I wore a black button-up dress shirt and black dress pants with a silver watch and three chains. I paired it with my all-red snakeskin dress shoes.

"So how you feel being 18?" I asked her as I cut into my steak.

"I don't feel no different, you know I been grown." She rolled her neck.

"And that's the problem." I laughed.

"Give me a piece of your steak."

"Is that how you ask?" I gave her a playful look.

"Please, daddy." She tilted her head to the side, poking out her bottom lip.

"Better, here." I fed her a piece of steak. I watched as she closed her eyes and moaned at how good the food was.

"Fat ass." I shook my head at her.

"I know you're not talking. Nigga you eat everything of mine." She spoke while eating her pasta.

"Sho do." I smirked. "And you love every minute of it."

She just rolled her eyes while sipping her drink.   We talked about nothing and everything as we finished our food and ordered a dessert. Lee's fat ass was basically drooling over this chocolate lava cake.

"We drinking tonight?" She asked me.

"Of course. I got something planned when we get back to the hotel." I grinned thinking about it.