Pull Up

Lee's POV

"He told me watch my mouth, I told him nigga watch your kids!" I shouted as I bent over twerking in my mirror.

It was party time! I had just finished getting dressed and doing my makeup for Aniyah's lingerie party tonight. I was never too into lingerie so I kept it simple in a black babydoll with lace trim and spaghetti straps. It was very short and the soft loose material made it easy for me to move so I would definitely be shaking ass all night. My natural hair was out with a fresh chi set that had fallen, making my girls look loose but still beautiful.

I walked out of the room and turned the speaker up before grabbing my lighter and inhaling my blunt. I walked around inspecting the apartment making sure everything was up the way it was supposed to be. We had red LED lights on giving the room a red tint and there were red, black, white, and silver decorations in the living room and kitchen. All of us girls had to make sure our lingerie was black because Aniyah was gonna step out in red.

The doorbell rang and I quickly slipped my robe on as I went to open it. Once the door was opened it revealed D'arrica. She looked good but I could tell she was playing it safe like me. She wore a plain black satin spaghetti strap dress with a matching black robe. Her straight middle part flowed down to her ass and her black stilettos gave her a perfect height.

"Hey, girl! You look nice!" I smiled hugging her as she walked in.

"Nah that's you! Where these come from?" She smiled as she flicked my breast. They did sit up nice in this dress.

We laughed and I followed D into the kitchen where she placed her bottle of rum on the kitchen island along with the other drinks. We had a mix of light and dark liquors so I knew it would be a fun night. And Aniyah told me she made her own drinking board game so I was excited to try that.

"When the girls coming?" She turned to me.

"Should be in abouttt." I dragged as I picked up my phone to check the time. "Like fifteen minutes maybe." I shrugged.

"Well they need to get here, I'm ready to see Aniyah." She blushed.

"I know." I whined.

Aniyah wouldn't let us see her lingerie and her period, all day. She's been cooped up in her room and she told me to just let her know when everybody was here so she could make her entrance.

Me and D had smoked my blunt and took a couple of shots before the doorbell rang again. This time I opened it to reveal a beautiful dark-skinned girl with dark eyes, thick lips, and a mean mug as she furrowed her thin arched eyebrows. She gave a small grin when our eyes met but I could tell it was fake.

"Hi, I'm Lee. Nice to meet you." I smiled letting her in.

"Same to you." She barely glanced at me as she stepped into the apartment.

Off reflex I looked down after her to see she had a nice ass in her mesh teddy set. It was all out and her stretch marks were visible. She wore a garter with lace trim and red bottoms heels making her the tallest one in the room so far. She was gorgeous and her hair was laid in its loose body wave curls.

"How you doing, I'm D, Aniyah's cousin." D smiled holding her hand out for... damn, I don't even know shorty's name.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Keyonna." She quickly shook her hand with a straight face before sitting on a stool and typing away on her phone.