Chilling

Lester's POV

"What?" I frowned mugging her crazy ass.

"Do you want me around? You're so back and forth, one minute we're having fun and the next you're getting an attitude or acting like my presence annoys you and it's like why invite me out if you don't want me around." She was now sitting up in her seat looking over to me.

"If I ain't want you around you wouldn't be. But you also not gone have me in these streets looking stupid. None of my bitches is out here all in niggas faces but you think that shit's cool for some reason." I said frustrated with this whole conversation.

"Your bitches? How many are there?" She asked sounding offended.

"Shit, a few." I shrugged. Maybe if I'm honest with her she will get out my car.

"Are you fucking them raw?"

"Where is all these questions coming from?"

"Just answer it please, are you?" She looked desperate for an answer.

"No, I'm not fucking them raw." I sighed shaking my head at the fact that I was still even entertaining this shit.

"Bullshit. Then why did you get that plan B last month?"

"I slipped up." I lied.

It wasn't Lee's business if I made Courtney my lil cream pie every now and then. Plus she was the only one I did that with, everyone else I wore a condom with. And me and Lee ain't even fucking.

"You don't have to lie to me Twin, I know what you be on out here but I'm not bitching about it 'cause I know you. I'm not your girl and I know that. I just need you to be honest with me so I know how to move."

"I'm not lying, I slipped up hence why I got the fucking plan B in the first place. And you right, you not my girl."

"So then why invite me out? Why act all mad when I'm talking to a guy? Why even bother me in the first place?" She asked getting louder with each question she asked, turning me on.

"You cute you know that?" I asked sitting my head back against the headrest and looking over at her. She was fine as hell all riled up, it was adorable.

"Whatever." She scoffed turning and reaching for the door, but I grabbed her wrist stopping her.

"Ight I'm playing, I asked you out 'cause I simply wanted to go out. I do wanna fuck, but I like to fuck cool bitches who I can also go out with and go bowling and shit."

"So like a girlfriend?"

"No, not a girlfriend. A bitch become my girlfriend that's like signing yo soul over to me. And I'm never giving that shit back. I'm tryna save you from that."

"You don't scare me, Twin."

"I'm not tryna scare you, baby, I'm warning you. But fuck all that I just told you I ont' want a relationship. I mean, you cool but I just don't want that type of commitment. And youn' need that either, you too young. Just enjoy yourself like I'm doing. We go out cause we want to, we fuck cause we want to, we enjoy each other's company cause we want to. It's that simple."

She nodded like she was taking it all in. "So how many people's company are you enjoying?" She looked up at me with those beautiful eyes.

"You want me be honest?" She just nodded.

"Only one other person, but we ain't even like that right now." That was true, me and Courtney ain't spoke since the other day when she ruined our date.