Confessions

Lee's POV

I woke up the next day super confused. I was naked in my bed alone with nothing but my tank top scrunched up around my midsection. Then last night's events hit me and a huge Kool-aid smile came across my face. Lester really showed out on me last night. But now I felt bad because I wanted to return the favor, but I passed out. I hope he wasn't mad about that. Just as I began to get anxious about if he was mad that I fell asleep on him, my phone rang with a FaceTime call from him. I quickly answered not putting my face in the camera because I looked an absolute mess after last night.

"Hello?" I yawned.

"Yo ass finally up?" he questioned with a smile as he glanced down at the camera.

He had the camera propped up in his room while he played the game, wearing his gaming headset.

"Yea my bad, I passed out on you last night."

He just laughed. "You straight, I know I can have that effect sometimes."

"Shut up, it wasn't you it's because I had just smoked and weed always knocks me out."

"Nah it didn't have nothing to do with the weed, you had a taste of me and I put yo ass to sleep." He boasted wearing a small smirk on his face.

It was true but I couldn't boost his head up too much.

"Anyways." I tried to change the subject.

"Yea, anyways where yo face at? We on FaceTime not ceiling time."

"I look a mess."

He smacked his teeth. "Shut up and let me see you, bruh."

"Twin, I'm naked."

"Even more reason for me to see yo fine ass."

He bit his lip smirking at the camera, making my knees weak.

"Ugh, hold on." I playfully rolled my eyes even though he couldn't see me.

I pulled my shirt back up and threw the blanket over my lower half, sitting up on my pillows and finally showing my face. I was disgusted. My hair wasn't done to begin with but now it was just all over my head. It was barely in its ponytail anymore.

"Thought you said you was naked."

"I was I just put my shirt back on."

"Booo!" He dragged the word out putting his thumb down. I just laughed at him

"I'm sorry, but you saw me last night."

"And you looked sexy as fuck, almost woke you back up so you can take this dick."

"Oh my god, Twin! Why you gotta be so explicit?" I laughed.

"I'm just being real witchu shorty, you gone take this muthafucker when I give it to you."

"I'm not taking anything, thanks for last night but that was a one-time thing."

I didn't really believe that, but I wanted to play with him to see his reaction.

"Yea Ight, I'll come over there right now."