Love Birds

Lee's POV

"Hmm, what's this?" I smirked as my fingers grazed the huge bouquet of roses on the kitchen table.

Those roses were damn near covering half the table. As I was about to pick up the card Aniyah came running out of her bedroom and pushed me so hard I almost fell into the wall. She quickly grabbed the card from the roses reading it with a smile.

"You stupid bitch, what does it say?" I dusted myself off and looked at her.

"Nothing, nosey." She clasped the card tight against her chest and inspected the roses some more. "This is sweet." She grinned.

"Yea girl, Aj did his thing. Your Valentine's is off to a good start, can he even afford these?"

"I guess so." She smirked.

"What you get him?" I sat down at the table.

"A Moncler coat and a pair of dunks. What you get Beezy?"

"A chain with my name on it, and a nice lil love basket with some weed, money, and a bunch of hygiene products he likes."

"Oouu, fancy." She sat down with me. "And what you get Twin?" She snickered.

"Stop tryna be funny." I rolled my eyes at her.

"I'm not, you're the one who stays up under the nigga. I'm surprised Beezy hasn't caught you yet."

"There's nothing to catch, I been hanging out with Lester but so what? We're friends."

"Friends huh? Why did I catch your friend tryna creep out of here at almost four in the morning the other day?" She questioned.

I shrugged. "We fell asleep and didn't wanna wake you when he left."

I kept my cool on the outside but I was embarrassed I got caught on the inside. Aniyah told me she didn't want Lester over here since he tried to bust my door down one night. So when he came over that night we smoked and nodded off but by the time we woke up I realized Aniyah was home. I told him to just try to be quiet as he left. I have been getting really close with Lester this past month and I've either been at his place or he's been here. But all we do is smoke and watch TV or just talk, nothing more. We are friends.

"You're ridiculous." She shook her head.

"Just drop it."

"Gladly." She shrugged. "Not gone let you ruin my day."

"Yea, what are you gonna do since Aj is back in school?"

"I got something planned for Aj." She smirked.

"What?"

"We're gonna try phone sex." She smiled.

"Oh, god." I shook my head with a smile.

This is why I loved Aniyah, she was a freak. She always told me her motto was she'd try anything once. I've never done it, but she's had phone sex before with her ex. Aniyah slept with girls, almost had a threesome, even tried anal. She was with the shits in the bedroom and I couldn't be mad at her for that. But this should be interesting, since she told me Aj wasn't as sexually liberated as she was.

"For real, I'm gonna FaceTime him tonight on my MacBook. I got this nice lingerie and everything, he's gone be so shocked." She beamed.

"You gotta tell me how that goes." I smiled.

"You know I will, but what about you? What's plans with Big Beez?"

"Well." I smiled. "He told me to dress nice and be at his apartment at nine, so we'll see." I shrugged.