Wait For You

Lester's POV

"You feel so good, baby." I moaned throwing my head back at the feeling of Lee's wet pussy pulsating around me.

She was bent over the arm of my couch gripping the cushion as I held her hips still. I was pounding her pussy deep and I knew she was about to cum from how her moans got loud. Her pussy got that mushy feeling that I loved so I held her down while I fucked her rough.

I got lost in the lust and was so focused on the way her ass bounced with each stroke that I hadn't noticed her screaming out as she was cumming.

"Aw, look at you creamin' all on this dick." I bit my lip at the sight, holding my arm up before bringing it down and giving her a hard slap on her ass.

She whimpered as my hand came in contact with her ass and that had me ready to make her cum again. She was starting to sit up so I held her back down as I continued to stab her pussy walls.

"What's my name, baby?" I taunted her since I knew she could no longer speak.

She was lying with her eyes shut tight and mouth slightly hanging. She had this expression on her face like she couldn't believe I was fucking her crazy like this. She could no longer moan and no sound came from her mouth.

"Say it." I demanded speeding up my pace and smacking her ass again.

She still wasn't speaking so I knew she was playing with me, but I had something for her. I reached down gripping her long ponytail pulling her head up. "Say my fucking name!"

"Ugh, fuck daddy!" She croaked out as I felt her gripping her pussy on me.

"I'm gonna cum again." Her voice sounded hoarse.

"Cum all on daddy's dick, baby."

I lifted my leg placing it on the armrest and took my other hand around her throat, squeezing tight as I felt her pussy start dripping. We were making a mess, I looked down to see her juices dripping down her leg and onto the couch. That shit turned me on even more.

"You're so deep, daddy!" She moaned loudly as her legs began to tremble.

I leaned down closer to her ear. "I know, baby, I know. Cum for me."

The sounds of our skin slapping and her gushy pussy was heard throughout the living room before she screamed out. I smiled big watching her squirt all over my couch. I stood back up continuing to stuff dick in her as he squirted some more.

I pressed into her back looking down at the way my dick disappeared in her fat ass. I rolled my eyes back feeling my nut coming on. I paused at the feeling of my stomach knotting up, not trying to bust yet.

"Don't stop." Lee whined throwing her ass back on me.

"Keep fucking me girl, just like that." I breathed out fucking her back.

Before too long I was nutting all in her pussy as Lee kept throwing her ass back on me. I exhaled a deep breath wiping the sweat from my forehead. It felt like our souls was connecting as my nut filled her up while her walls tightened around my dick.

I pulled out seeing my nut spill from her glistening hole. I loved filling her up. "Fuck, baby." I took her right cheek in my hand shaking it and giving her left cheek a quick kiss.