Feelings

Lesters' POV

"Where the fuck were you!" Courtney screamed as soon as I stepped in the door.

"My bad I made a few serves and stopped at Zay's crib, we ended up smoking and I lost track of time." I said praying she would buy it. But of course that wasn't the case.

"Shut the fuck up, if you was making serves you could still answer the phone, only time you don't is when you with a bitch!" She shouted.

"Man, I already told you I made some money and went to go holla at Zay. What the fuck do I gotta lie to you for?"

"Bitch you tell me! You must think I'm  some type of joke 'cause only a clown ass bitch is gone sit up here and believe them dumb ass lies you come up with." She yelled storming off to her room with me following.

"Ight then don't believe me, I ont' give a fuck! I told your goofy ass where I was." I said now getting loud back. Her mouth was so bad and I was getting sick of that bitch word.

"So you telling me you was having so much fun with that nigga Zay that you left me here for almost three fucking hours!? Fucking fags." She scowled.

"Aye watch yo fucking mouth! We was smoking bitch I just told you that."

"Call him," she said crossing her arms.

"What?"

"Call him. Since you was with the nigga call him, and make sure you put it on speaker."

Her crazy ass. I swear if any other bitch tried to pull this type of shit with me I would've been left and blocked the bitch. Hate when hoes try to act like my girlfriend or something, but Courtney knew she could get away with certain shit. I pulled my phone out just hoping this nigga wouldn't answer. I knew if he did he would lie for me, but he was also gone ask where I really was and I'm not tryna have that conversation with him. He picked up on the third ring.

"Yoo," he said sounding like he had something in his mouth.

"Aye, bruh didn't I just leave from yo house?"

"Hell yea, smoked up all my weed too bitch ass nigga, you owe me 100 for that shit."

"Shut up nigga." I said hanging up on him and giving Courtney a smug look.

"Fuck you and him y'all both a couple of liars." She said shaking her head with a mug on her face.

"C'mon baby quit being like that with me, I told you I went to make some money and I stopped by his crib, I was only rey smoke real quick and come back but we deadass lost track of time. I'm sorry, but I got your pill." I said nodding over toward the Walgreens bag on her bed and wrapping my arms around her waist.

"I guess, I better not find out you're lying to me, Lester." She said pointing her small finger at me making me smirk down at her.

"I wouldn't lie to you."

"You ready to make use of that pill?" She said with her lips pressing softly against my neck. She knew that was my weakness.

"Yep, take all this shit off and lay down." I told her looking down at her in her oversized hoodie and tight Nike pros. I planned to fuck her so good she just forgot about this whole thing.