Date Night

Lee's POV

"You think this makes me look fat?" Aniyah asked me twirling in front of the full-body mirror in the dressing room.

"Hell no." D spoke. "It's perfect."

"Yea." I agreed.

"Thought so." She smiled. "I'm getting it."

We were having a girls' day to make up for not going to brunch yesterday. We had all went to brunch and we were now shopping. The only thing was baby E was with us now.

"You like this lil cous?" Aniyah tilted her head bending down to the baby in his stroller. He smiled big and made noses with his mouth so I would assume he likes it.

"Let's go to foot locker." D said.

After Aniyah bought her skirt we all left the store and went into foot locker. "Y'all look for them new retros, Landin wants them."

"Girl, didn't the holidays just pass, why is he still getting shit?" Aniyah laughed.

"I spoil my man, sorry you can't relate."

"My man is definitely spoiled, I just got him some new Valentinos and a Balenciaga coat so miss me." She rolled her eyes.

"Y'all goofy." I laughed.

"That's this bitch." Aniyah pointed.

"Lee, what you get Beezy for Christmas?" D questioned.

"I got him some gym clothes, a new pair of boxing gloves, and a notepad and pens for his drawings." I explained.

"He draws?"

"Yea, and he's good too, look." I pulled my phone out showing them some of Beezy's drawings he's sent me. He had a natural talent with that shit, he paid attention to every little detail and his drawings were always crisp.

"Oouu."Aniyah dragged.

"Damn." D gasped. "He's good."

"Ain't he? He's drawing my next tattoo for me."

"What you getting?"

"A broken heart, but with a few quotes in the cracks and breaks, the vision is real nice and he's almost done."

"Sounds nice, where you getting it?"

"I was thinking about the side of my thigh."

That's cute!"

"Thank you." I smiled.

We shopped around Foot Locker and D ended up getting a matching pair of the new retros for her, Landin, and baby E. I knew he would love that. Aniyah got a pair of Yeezy slides and I grabbed a couple snap snapbacks for Beezy.

"Landin is gone love them shoes." I pointed out.

"I know, I'm the best." She grinned. "No wonder he keeps tryna get me pregnant."

"Again?" I laughed.

"Yes, girl." She sighed heavily. "I caught him tossing out the condoms and everything but it's ok, I'm getting on birth control."

"Do it." Me and Aniyah spoke at the same time.

I looked at her with a confused look. "Since when you on birth control?"

She looked shocked. "Umm, a while now. I'm just tryna be safe, you know?"

"Be safe from what? Aj be at school and you said y'all just used condoms." Aniyah was always against birth control before because she read it could cause infertility and she wanted to opportunity to have kids down the line.