In My Crib

Lee's POV

The time was eight o'clock and the party started at ten. Which meant us girls had to be back at the twins' place around eleven. But right now we were all running around D's house like chickens with our heads cut off. I couldn't decide if I wanted to wear heels or not, Aniyah couldn't decide how to style her wig, and D had at least seven outfits to choose from. We were a complete mess right now.

"Ok, what about some type of updo?" I asked Aniyah who was looking through Pinterest and Instagram for hair ideas.

"Any updo will take too long it's too late now, I'm this close to saying fuck the whole party." Aniyah said pinching her fingers together.

"If you say fuck my party I'm gonna have to put my foot up your ass, cous!" D said busting back into the room with her mom.

"Mama help me, I don't know which one to pick." She whined.

"I like this." Her mama held up a red lace one-piece that had the sides out.

"I like it but this is just a kickback. I don't wanna overdress."

"There's no such thing as overdressed, D'arrica." Ms. G said giving D a look. "Act like I taught you something."

"Well, what about this one?" Aniyah held up a black tube top and mini skirt.

"Give it here." D said reaching over the bed and grabbing the items.

She held the top and skirt up to her body in the mirror, picturing it in her head. "But what shoes?"

I looked around her room and spotted a pair of black platform boots. "These!" I said pointing to the shoes.

"Oouu, yes! These with my biker jacket?" She asked holding the chunky boot up.

"Yes ma'am." Aniyah smiled.

"Ok, your turn." I turned to Aniyah. "What are you wearing, first off?" I asked her with my eyebrows raised.

The outfit will determine the hairstyle. "This lil white cropped tank top, and my ripped pink shorts." She clarified.

"What shoes?"

"I have these heels with this purse." She held up a pair of iridescent heels with a clear strap and a bag to match.

"I like it but I don't know about a style." I said thinking but not coming up with anything.

"I got it. How about you do two ponytails with a swoop?" Ms. G suggested.

"I like it, Auntie, but I don't think I'll have time to do it." Aniyah frowned.

"You got time. Plus it's a woman's job to be a little late to an event, especially if it's behind getting ready for said event." She expressed.

"You right." Aniyah smiled turning back to D's vanity where she was trying to start on her hair.

"Ok, Leelee, what you need help with?" Ms. G asked me.

"I have my outfit I just don't know what shoes to wear." I said pouting.

"What kind of outfit?"