Insecure

Lee's POV

I walked out of my room coming into the kitchen and grabbing a water. As I was making my way back Aniyah stepped out of her room, hair a mess on her head and wearing a robe.

"Hey, sexy." She bit her lip and smacked my ass as she walked past me.

"You're gay." I laughed.

"Only if I'm super drunk!" She sang over her shoulder going into the refrigerator.

I came back into my room and resumed my show on the TV. I was watching South Park. Instead of working out with Beezy, I had to settle for getting high in my room and rotting in my bed since he wanted to be a little pussy.

I rolled up my second blunt for the day as I continued to enjoy my show. After I got that finished I sparked it and went to face it.

I got about halfway through the blunt and got tired of watching TV. I cut it off and went over to my speaker, connecting my Bluetooth and playing love songs. I was catching my vibe as I let the music flow through my body. Listening to music while high was always a lovely experience.

"Insecure" by Brent Faiyaz played through the room. I closed my eyes and slowly nodded my head to the beat as I listened more closely to the lyrics.

"I'd be all yours if my mind didn't wander, I've got scars from a life before you." I sang matching Brent's voice.

"Please don't think I'm insecure, I just can't trust no one else. Please don't think I'm insecure, I just feel safe by myself."

I couldn't help but think about me and Beezy. He wanted me to just jump head-first into a situation when the last time I did that I got fucked. I was only tryna protect my heart, was that so wrong?

As I got in my vibe Aniyah busted in my door ruining it. "Turn that shit off and get dressed so we can see baby E."

Sounding like somebody's damn mama. I cut the speaker off and got up to get ready. I took a quick shower and decided on a simple black juicy couture tracksuit with my Air Forces and black Gucci bag.

"Come on!" I heard Aniyah yell from the living room, how the hell did this bitch get ready before I did?

"I'm coming!" I screamed back and rolled my neck before securing my silver tennis bracelet around my wrist.

I stepped out and saw just Aniyah. "Where Aj go?"

"He left when I started getting dressed. Let's go and you're driving."

"Why me?" I slouched my shoulders and pouted. Beezy really got me accustomed to being a passenger princess.

"Girl shut the fuck up!" She twisted her face up before walking out the door.

We got in my car and I rode over to D's house with a smile on my face. I hadn't seen my nephew in a few weeks and I was missing him.

"Took y'all long enough." D spoke as she opened the door, E on her hip.

"Cause of this one." Aniyah pointed to me walking in.

I ignored her going right over to E and snatching him outta his mama's arms. "Hey auntie baby, you miss me?" I cooed to him as he smiled and screamed out.