Mama

Lester's POV

"YEA, NIGGA!" I yelled jumping up, happy about my win on the game.

I was over at Zay's crib playing 2k with him and Ree.

"Nigga be cheating, run that back." Zay groaned.

"Nah, nigga." I laughed shaking my head slowly.

I had been whooping his ass in this game all day. I was on my fourth win so I decided to spare him and hop off letting Ree get a turn.

"You know you fucked up, right?" Zay nodded towards him.

Crazy how cocky he got all of a sudden when he couldn't even whoop me in the game once.

"Bet on it." Ree replied.

"How much?" Zay asked pulling a few hundred from his pocket.

"Two hunnid."

"Heard you."

They began playing while I typed away on my phone. I was texting my dukes to check up on her. I'll probably end up sliding over there later. I was a mama's boy through and through. She was my everything and more, and the only woman I adored. Even while having six kids she always managed to keep the special bond we had. She told me it was because I looked and acted the most like my pops.

He got killed a few years back in a car crash while they were engaged. They had been together their whole lives and she told me her soul left earth the same day he did. But whenever she talked to me it was almost like being with him again. I thought that was sweet so I made sure to cherish my mama for life. That lady could have whatever she wanted from me.

"Boom! Run me my money!" Ree shouted turning towards Zay with a Kool-Aid smile on his face.

"Mmcht, here nigga." Zay smacked his teeth handing him the money looking upset.

"Now you wanna pout like a lil ass girl!" Ree laughed at Zay, who definitely was pouting, sitting on his phone with a mug on his face.

"Man, y'all niggas can get out, real talk." Zay sneered but nobody was paying attention to his tantrum.

"Aye, I heard some shit went down at the party after I left." Ree said looking between the two of us.

"Yea we had to stomp a nigga out for Twin real quick, he was on some bullshit."

"What happened?"

"That nigga was all up on Lee tryna take her home and shit. I ain't never seen him before so I wasn't gone let that slide, we ont' know dude or what his intentions was." I finished getting mad all over again.

"That's corny as fuck, how you gone try to take somebody against their will?" Ree frowned with disgust all over his face.

"I mean, it wasn't against her will. She seemed like she was into it, but she was way too drunk for me to let her go do something stupid like that."

"Well if she was with it how is it stupid?" Zay questioned.

"She ain't know dude."