Drug love

Lester's POV

I woke up with a banging headache as the light from this big ass window in the room shined in my face. I held my head to try and relieve the pain, realizing Lee was knocked out lightly snoring, laying across my chest. She was wrapped all around me and my arm was wrapped around her back. Looking at her made me remember the night we had. Shit was one for the books.

~
"Oouuuu shitt daddy" Lee whined gripping the sheets as I pounded into her from behind.

I had her ass arched up while her head was flat on its side, making it easy for me to see all the faces she was making. She was sexy as fuck screaming my name out and screwing her face up. I gripped her hips lifting my left leg for balance as I shoved my dick back and forth into her tight ass pussy. Her shit was gushing and you could hear it talking to me.

"Fuckk girl" I groaned as she reached down and started massaging my balls. I felt my tip start throbbing before I pulled out, letting my seed spill out all over her back.
~

"Stop tryna run" I growled into her ear as she tried to push against my chest.

I had her pinned against the wall with her legs on my shoulders as I fucked her hard against it. I felt her legs start shaking rapidly on me as I grabbed her neck kissing her passionately. She was moaning all in my mouth as I thrust my hips up higher, hitting her pussy at a different angle. I leaned down kissing on her neck as her moans turned to light screams.

"Twinn please, I have to pee." She whimpered.

"No, you don't," I told her as she leaned her head back on the wall moaning out loud, squirting all over my stomach and onto the floor. She looked back up with wide eyes, shocked she could even do that.
~

"Mhmm, take all this dick," I said as I bounced Lee up and down listening to her sweet moans.

She tried to slide up, running from me again making me wrap my arms around her to keep her in place, feeding her dick from down under. She put her left hand on the bed to keep her balance while she wrapped her right hand around my neck. Her face was all screwed up as her mouth hung open. Her moans had stopped now being replaced with her just breathing out when she could.

"I can- I can't take it baby." She barely breathed out in my ear, making my knees weak.

"Nah this what you wanted right, you gone take this shit." I said speeding up, hitting the back of her pussy repeatedly. "You feel this dick baby?"

"Yesss I feel ittt" she whined.

"Where you feel me at?"

"In my stomachh"

She got up on her feet bouncing up and down, fucking me back and moaning all into my neck. As she rode my dick I felt her walls tighten around me, making me lose my rhythm.

"I'm bout to bust baby." I told her making her speed up, as I planted my hands on her hips.

"Get upp Lee." I moaned as the feeling became too much and I felt my balls tighten.

"Nut in me daddy, cum all in your pussy." She purred leaving soft kisses on my neck. Next thing I knew my eyes rolled to the back of my head as I shot my nut right into her. I pumped into her a few more times before her body shook and she came onto me.
~