Party Time

Lester's POV

"Ima kill that Nigga!" I yelled as I gripped the steering wheel, flying down the road.

"Lester slow down please, I get you're mad but don't let him ruin your day." Lee spoke softly.

"Fuck that, this nigga is always on some fuck shit and he got the nerve to speak on my parents' relationship like he know something, he ont' know shit!"

"I get that baby but you really gone let his ignorance kill your whole vibe today? It's your birthday." She said trying to plead with me.

"You right, ima chill out for tonight, but I'm dusting that nigga tomorrow." I said clutching my strap.

"You're gonna kill your own brother?" I looked over and she looked terrified.

"About my dukes, I'll blow the world down, you know this!"

"And I get that but won't it just hurt her more if you do something like that?"

"So what the fuck you want me to do Taleeyah!" She wasn't helping and if anything she was making everything worse.

"I don't know Lester! I'm just saying don't do that."

I just ignored her as I reached into my middle console and grabbed a Xan, popping it straight.

"You want one?" I asked her.

She shook her head. "No, thank you though."

My phone went off with a few plays so I decided to ride around and hit them up before getting ready for the party tonight. I rode up on the block where this nigga named Rico said he needed some powder. When he saw me he walked up on the car as I rode my window down.

"Wassup nephew," he said smiling showing his rotten teeth. Nigga looked nasty.

"Wass good ric, how much you need?"

"Give me a 8 ball." He said handing me $100.

"What the fuck is this?" I said looking down at the money. "You know the cost, Rico."

"This all I got Twin, cmon you know I'm good for it."

"Nah man you trippin." I said getting ready to pull off.

"Ok ok wait." He said throwing his hands up and digging in his pocket. He pulled out another $100 tryna hand it to me.

I opened my door and got out the car. "So you had the money this whole time? You tryna get over on me?" I asked gripping him up by his dingy shirt.

"Nah man, I- I just forgot the price." He said looking worried and stumbling over his words.

I decked him in his nose hearing it crack as he groaned and fell to the ground. I reached down punching him a few more times, only stopping when I saw blood.

"You ain't forget shit you fucking fein! You cop this shit every other day, don't piss me off!" I yelled in his face before leaning back up and kicking him in his rib, watching as he hunched over in pain.