Two Timing

Lester's POV

"I think they should have lingerie parties like every weekend." Landin threw his hands up with a huge grin on his face.

"You stupid." I laughed as I stood up.

I got up and went into Zay's refrigerator grabbing a Pepsi to drink. We all had stories about last night, just like I knew we would. When I saw Lee on the ground twerking on her story I knew all them girls was in there fucked up.

"Real talk, 'cause Ion about y'all niggas, but D came home and mopped my shit. Then I fucked her drunk ass right to sleep."

"Yep." I walked back in the kitchen. "Lee called me on some drunk shit and ate my dick whole." I emphasized on the whole.

"Y'all fucking around again?" Zay spoke, sparking up his wood.

I smacked my teeth. "We should be, but she's playing with a nigga talking about she got a dude and she ont' wanna get hurt by me again. All that bullshit." I frowned.

"But she fucking you, I hate bitches." Zay spoke sounding upset.

"Woah nigga, what's yo problem?" Landin laughed.

He sighed deeply while running his hand down his face. "Aniyah over here mad cause a nigga doing him. Like she ont' got a whole nigga!" He got loud.

"Uh oh, a lovers quarrel." I joked making Landin laugh.

"That shit ain't funny." He spat. "She hit my phone last night on bullshit talking about 'this is why I kept you a secret, you out here embarrassing me' and blah blah." He rolled his eyes.

"If anything that bitch is embarrassing me! Ion even do relationships and I'm playing side, sitting around waiting on a bitch to get her shit together with this lame-ass college boy. Fuck all that, and fuck her."

It was quiet for a while because I didn't know it was that deep between the two of them. I thought Zay and Aniyah were just fucking but it was definitely more than he was letting on at first.

"So, I'm gone assume you ain't get none last night?" Landin joked.

"Hell nah!" He got loud.

"Wait, so what happened?" I questioned.

"So y'all know that bad light skin bitch I told y'all work downtown on 35th?"

We nodded so he could continue. "Ight so come to find out that's Aniyah's lil friend or whatever, and they work down there together." He shook his head.

"Damn bruh, you getting risky. How you gone fuck two bitches who work together and expect not to get caught?" Landin spoke inhaling the wood and passing it to me.

"I ain't know Aniyah worked in that bitch! She always did my hair at the crib, said it would be 'too obvious' if she did it at the shop. But she's retarted, bitch you do hair. How the fuck is it too obvious if a bitch who do hair anyway is doing my hair?" He looked at us and we just shrugged.

"Exactly, she was just making up shit so I never went in there to know that's where she worked at. But I was fucking Ariah and I would just pick her up from there and shit, I never went in."

"Stupid ass nigga." Landin shook his head. "Was she at least as bad as you say? Cause it gotta be worth it to lose yo bitch like that gang."

"Fuck that bitch, I'm single. Hell yea, Ariah was worth it. Matter fact I'm rey call shorty." He shrugged.

I shook my head knowing he was lying. Zay was pissed so he needed to talk shit so he didn't feel like a bitch for having his feelings. He liked Aniyah, I could tell. He only ever liked one other bitch and dated her for a year until she broke up with him for no reason and moved away. He was mad he got caught and Aniyah wasn't fucking with him right now, but judging by his attitude right now, they will be back eventually. This was all a front.