Plans

Lester's POV

"C'mon bitch, throw the ball." Landin said to Twan as they both sat on Twan's couch playing 2k.

"Why? It ain't like you gone catch it anyway, yo weak ass." Twan spoke laughing.

Landin gave him a dirty look before he stood up off the couch walked, over to Twan's PS4, and turned it off.

"You a hoe, why you do that for bruh?" Twan hopped up getting loud.

"Cause I felt like it nigga wassup." Landin walked up to Twan.

"Aye, chill all that shit out." Zay spoke getting off the couch and going into the kitchen. "Twan what you got to eat in this muthafucker?"

"Not shit." Twan threw over his shoulder still sizing Landin up.

Zay opened the refrigerator and leaned down looking through it. "Damn, how yo fat ass got a empty refrigerator but yo stomach always full. Fat bitch." Zay laughed shutting the refrigerator.

"Don't be mad 'cause my bitches feed me nigga, meanwhile all you niggas walking around looking malnourished and shit." He laughed sitting back down on the couch.

"My bitch feed me." Landin smirked and I nodded in agreement.

"Fuck all that, Landin why we all had to come over here?" Zay questioned opening a pop he found in the kitchen.

"I wanted to tell y'all slide to the crib but this nigga wanna be all secretive and said we should come over here instead." Landin spoke waving towards me.

"The fuck we had to come over here for?" Zay looked at me.

"Cause bruh Lee and D be over the crib and ion need them listening and shit." I sat back on the couch.

"Ight so wassup?" Twan asked.

"Mann I'm rey be a pops man. D is pregnant." Landin grinned.

"What?" We all spoke before Zay hopped up and gave Landin dap.

"Congratulations nigga. I knew one of y'all would get a bitch pregnant first, being in relationships and shit." Twan said smiling between me and my twin.

"Well, technically this one got a bitch pregnant first." Zay pointed to me.

"Don't even bring that shit up." I sighed. "But damn big bruh, you rey have a baby for real?" I questioned smiling at Landin.

I was happy for my brother. Him and D been together for a lil minute and I knew he loved the hell out that girl. It was only a matter of time before he got her pregnant.

"Yea, she told me like a couple weeks ago. I'm too hype, nigga me and my son gone be fucking shit up." He spoke smiling.

"That's wassup gang, I'm proud of you. I know you gone be a good dad." Zay spoke.

"I'm knowing, but D'arrica tripping. She talking about we gotta find a place to live like ion got a whole crib."

"What she on?" I questioned twisting my face up.